Ace genova

Discussion in 'Ace Milano Motorhomes' started by Pixie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Pixie

Pixie Read Only Funster

I have just purchased an Ace Genova 2005 motorhome to replace my 1999 Swift Royal 610. Can anyone give me any feedback, good or bad on the Ace please.

Many thanks

2. cushybutterfield

cushybutterfield Read Only Funster

Ace Milano

Hi Pixie
    We have an Ace Milano 2005, we picked her up from new and headed straight for Northern Spain for 5 weeks and had not a bit of bother:BigGrin: very happy with it. Up to now we have had no problems, touch wood:Eeek: We have had her in the heat, Snow, (Aviemore) and floods in the lake District and she has coped with it all, one of the most comfortable vans we have had, we are about to give her a leather make-over, not because she is worn, we have a husky that sheds twice a year and we are tired of having hairy pants (hair doesnt stick to leather:thumb:) so we are off to Tockfield at the end sept. No Engine problems either, great. It has the most spacious lounge, very comfy, l think we will be keeping this one for a long time:BigGrin:
    Best wishes. cushybutterfield

3. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi, check the floor area underneath.There are reports (lots) that around that time Swift have had problems with rotting floors.Apparently they did not seal the sides to the floor or the skirts to the van,letting water run down the side rotting the floor :Eeek: Apart from that I quite like them :thumb:Nearly bough one.
    terry

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  4. Pixie

Pixie Read Only Funster

Many thanks for your replies. Very helpful. It's had a full damp and hapitation inspection and everything is OK thank goodness.

5. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

We took one in part exchange and it flew out of the door.

Peter

6. robandy69

robandy69 Read Only Funster

hi there

have also just purchased 2005 ace genova and are picking up this friday ,we have part exchanged with our 2003 fiat swift sundance and would also appreciate any comments from other ace genova owners or pixie have you picked your vehicle up yet
    cheers andrew & robert:Smile:

7. Pixie

Pixie Read Only Funster

Swift Genova

Hi there

I picked up my ACE Genova on 26 September and have used it for four week-ends, Ashdown Forest, Lingfield, New Forest and Kent. Very pleased with it. Very well insulated, pleased with layout, although the bed is slightly smaller than my Royal. All in all a very good van.

:thumb: