Accessories - chairs (1 Viewer)

largodandle

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
Please can anyone recommend somewhere to buy folding chairs (comfortable with cushions) suitable to carry in the motorhome.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I was in the Lafuma shop on Saturday and they were selling the RSX chairs for €85 less 20% so only €68 or arround £50.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Oi! you forgot me and I have a T shirt! and I give 5% on line discount and free delivery over £100. Check the website. TA

:shout:

Whoops sorry got to get used to you being around:winky::thumb:

Site discount to:coolthumb:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Having purchased at least 6 (yes, really!) chairs which didn't make the grade, I eventually took the plunge and bought two Lafuma loungers for us last year. I also bought their chair bags and cup holders on a special offer at the time. At last, a decent chair for most occasions - but it was pricey compared to normal "outdoor" chairs. And nice to have the bags which keep them clean and are easy to manage in the MH garage.

Unless you get to the Lafuma shop in France of course - sounds like there are bargains there!!!

Don't buy cheap, that's my advice - it will just be a waste!!!

:Cool:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Having purchased at least 6 (yes, really!) chairs which didn't make the grade, I eventually took the plunge and bought two Lafuma loungers for us last year. I also bought their chair bags and cup holders on a special offer at the time. At last, a decent chair for most occasions - but it was pricey compared to normal "outdoor" chairs. And nice to have the bags which keep them clean and are easy to manage in the MH garage.

Unless you get to the Lafuma shop in France of course - sounds like there are bargains there!!!

Don't buy cheap, that's my advice - it will just be a waste!!!

:Cool:

I have a pair of Lafuma's and totally agree with you.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have got a couple of Lafuma reclining chairs but they are just too heavy. I noticed at the shows last year they have just bought out a light weight range. If they are as comfy and well made as the originals then they are welll worth considering:Smile:

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
We bought two Crespo recliners at the york show. Like the lafuma in price but they have an extra bar so that they sit up straight as well.Quite light as well and you can get the nice towels for them like the lafums.We have still to try them taking them to ~Portugal with us next week so hopefully they are nice and cumfy.

Val

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I could'nt bring myself to buy LaFuma far too expensive in my opinion.
We shopped around and eventually bought two from Attwools lovely chairs loads of choice and a fraction of the price and the ones we bought are very very light.

OP
OP
L

largodandle

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
re chairs

Many thanks to all who replied. Very helpful. Have found several sites on line.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I bought a pair of laFuma chairs and the seat pad has spilt on them both. Contacted LaFuma and the sent me 2 new ones FOC. I still have the original frames if any one wants them. I am in Slough so if you want to pick them u p, they are yours.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back