A75 (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Whist staying on the aire in Narbonne last night the van was rocking, with wind, luckily the wind died down and we made our dash northwards via the A75... The good news was it was toll free free, but the wind, rain and sleet through the mountains was scared......as we crossed the Millau Viaduct I nearly p**ed my self..

All ok now , in Orleans, on the aire by the river, very boggy, but for €5 inc electric perfect, and we spent 20 mins moving the van around so SWMBO can watch Strictly, yeah yeah yeah, I played along so I can watch the first half of the man city Liverpool match, and match of the day later !!

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Whist staying on the aire in Narbonne last night the van was rocking, with wind, luckily the wind died down and we made our dash northwards via the A75... The good news was it was toll free free, but the wind, rain and sleet through the mountains was scared......as we crossed the Millau Viaduct I nearly p**ed my self..

All ok now , in Orleans, on the aire by the river, very boggy, but for €5 inc electric perfect, and we spent 20 mins moving the van around so SWMBO can watch Strictly, yeah yeah yeah, I played along so I can watch the first half of the man city Liverpool match, and match of the day later !!

Was it free on the bridge??? BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hotelman
Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
We crossed from the south, and then had to pay, and the free of toll charge until Cleemont Ferrand

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Worth the toll though to avoid going down the hill into Millau and climbing back up the otherside. Crossed twice this year and the weather was superb on both but wouldn't fancy it in the current weather. Respect Hotelman, Respect(y)
Mrs BB and me watched it being built over a good couple of years of returning from Arles, amazing structure and of course............ British Designed:D

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
Used the A75 on Thursday made a dash for it before the wind came my favourite route to-from Spain

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Beautiful drive but gradients really slow my old girl down...BUSBY:):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back