g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
it,s a year 2 day since i lost ann ,it,s a fact of life we will all die at some stage it hits u hard ,sorry to read about other member,s loss but touring this year where me and ann had travelled ,spain france moroco and portugal, has helped me come 2 term,s with my loss, looking 4ward,s to fun meet,s
skeggy 2016 865.jpg

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Patrick,

Time goes so quickly, but just as big map says in the post above this . . . Ann will be looking down and saying " look at that daft bugger pissed again " and laughing her head off at you, you know that's want she would have wanted . . you carrying on what you both enjoyed so much !,

I know that its always great when i see you at various meets etc enjoying yourself, despite knowing how much you must miss her . . . Keep it up mate . . and I look forward to seeing you soon,

All the best,

Ken.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I'm glad you kept touring, I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose your other half, losing my younger sister 2 years ago was bad enough, time does heal the pain, but it never goes away, wishing you all the best.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Your lovely Ann would be so proud of you .
. As you have said travelling to places you both enjoyed is helping to come to terms with her passing.
Carry on and hope to meet up at a rally sometime soon.
Thoughts are with you.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Best wishes Pat... Glad you carried on with the motorhome lifestyle and I am sure she would have wanted you to do it..
Happy memories of our weeks at Bella Vista :) Especially our Chubby Brown night.. :Eeek:

See ya soon...

OP
OP
g8ysn

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
thank,s 2 all who have expressed their kind remark,s . hope 2 catch up with u8r next meet is jaw,s in a couple of week,s [ thetford ] may carry on from their to gt yarmouth [ c my sister ] then soul w/end then of home [2 look after house ] then misterton, malvern,s booked and paid [think grandkid,s are coming ]they want 2 play cowboy,s and injun,s. keeping busy,the sea is out there somewhere
skeggy 2016 135.jpg

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
it sounds like you have had a very emotional year visiting all the places that you did with Ann but now learning to do these things on your own with great memories. You've been very brave and I do believe when you lose someone so dear that you have to go through a complete year ... Your birthday, Ann's birthday, wedding anniversary, Christmas, etc, etc. The next year will be a little easier and I'm so pleased you found the strength to carry on with your travels as so many people wouldn't have done. Hope to see you at one of the rallys

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Sorry if it brings up sad memories again but just seen your post after reading some of the comments on various threads over Christmas. Empty places and losses and fighting illnesses which seem to be many these days on fun, a sign of our age inevitably. Good to see you so positive and continuing the life you led before your loss and hope it carries on into a good new year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back