A wee favour ??Re Detailing threads ? (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
We here on this forum have a Detailing section / Forum. The only MH forum that has one. In that section one or two of us do our best to answer any questions specific to the cleaning maintaining the techniques to do this and information on the best and most effective and economical products to use and the bad ones to avoid .

The favour ? It would be far easier for me at least if questions related to the above were posted in that Detailing section that Jim kindly set up.

As one that try's to advise and help I must admit it's getting very confusing trying to keep up with what thread is where especially when we have more than one thread on the same subject which we sometimes do.

Thanks....C.F

Last edited:

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
A little short on detail:)
Seems perfectly clear to me... A polite request that all requests, queries about cleaning, polishing, removing black streaks, products, methods are posted in the appropriate forum... so that the guys who know about this stuff get an alert, and can give a (sensible, expert) opinion.
Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Seems perfectly clear to me... A polite request that all requests, queries about cleaning, polishing, removing black streaks, products, methods are posted in the appropriate forum... so that the guys who know about this stuff get an alert, and can give a (sensible, expert) opinion.
Doesn't seem unreasonable.

you missed the initial post, which chaser quoted in full in his reply

now the full opening post is there, but no comment as to why it got a little premature entry

I guess we all make small errors in posting (y)

edit - as you say though it is a fair point well made

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Not sure if it's relevant, but until we had a "detailing" section on the forum, I didn't know what "detailing" was...

I just used to wash my van, so maybe there's others out there who also don't know what it is and why threads aren't put in the right place?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back