A wanna be motorhomer just joined (1 Viewer)

mick at the spinney

Free Member
May 9, 2012
Ware
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Im a wanna-be
Hi all , Im 'Mick at the spinney'. One half of Mick and Carol and am a wanna be motorhomer . Weve been caravanners for a couple of years but really want a Motorhome so we can drive off into the sunset for extended tours. That said, we both still work but are in our late fifties and holding out for the moment but seriousley looking at our options. Have read the MMM Really Useful Motorhome book and it is a really good read and if nothing else confirmed I have inn the main been considering the right things. I have no doubt I will be posting all sorts of questions in the near future and pull on some of you guys experience. If anyone one has any snippets of advice to a couple of wannabes I would be really grateful, but I will be back Im sure.
Regards
Mick

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mick and Carol, welcome to the Fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
The advice is usually to make sure you get the layout your want, but you should know that being caravanners. Just don't hang around but come and join us. This lot are getting boring. Oh God - they will shoot me now. :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Ivy

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
Hi and welcome, post away..... there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here who are always keen to help, plus the odd nutter who may not help but will make you smile. good luck in your search for a m/h
:welcomefunster:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
get yourselves along to one (or more) of the meets arranged by the funsters or maybe a show meet...you'll get a lot of buying advise, all for free, and a great time too.

just because you have a caravan, that doesn't exclude you and i doubt you'll be the only caravan there..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome better to ask the questions before you spend the money than spending and wishing you had asked

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back