LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
We are on a campsite just outside Pamplona. My 3 mifi was connecting to Yoigo which was rubbish to say the least.
I noticed when i lost the Yoigo connection the mifi went to Movistar which was superb! But as soon as it saw Yoigo it switched back.
My two braincells which were in residence at the time collided and i thought take mifi out of the window and sit it on gear lever gaiter and it will not see weak Yoigo signal. It worked it is now fixed on Movistar which gives me a full 5 bar signal!

Simples 5(y)

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Look for a setting that says something like Carrier .... then turn off Automatic and pick the one that you want from the list that pops up.

I'm going from memory on a 3 dongle I had years ago, sorry not to be of more help.

Perhaps,if you post the model of mifi someone may be able to g]help further

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
We are on a campsite just outside Pamplona. My 3 mifi was connecting to Yoigo which was rubbish to say the least.
I noticed when i lost the Yoigo connection the mifi went to Movistar which was superb! But as soon as it saw Yoigo it switched back.
My two braincells which were in residence at the time collided and i thought take mifi out of the window and sit it on gear lever gaiter and it will not see weak Yoigo signal. It worked it is now fixed on Movistar which gives me a full 5 bar signal!

Simples 5(y)

Now that is odd!!

In the South of Spain - (Gib to Almeria) movistar was crap but Yoigo was brilliant - mifi hauwei-8401 on 3

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Now that is odd!!

In the South of Spain - (Gib to Almeria) movistar was crap but Yoigo was brilliant - mifi hauwei-8401 on 3

Agreed everywhere else in Spain it has been good. Being fair we are in a valley with hills on all sides.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back