A recent decent in the Ardeche (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Universal camping, just over the bridge in Vallon-Pont-d'Arc has brilliant pitches (about a dozen) right next to the river. Beautiful vista of the bridge and up and down the river on account of the height of the site Lots of other pitches further back too. The sound of the waterfall is the best tonic for sleeplessness and drowns out all traffic noise, plus the site is ACSI and a very high standard throughout. 16 euro a night. moule Frites tonight apparently - will need it after our kayak trip down the river.
happy trails
ponyboy

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Any pics??? Would love to see the place!

Ardèche is a beautiful place !

Frankie:Smile:

LOads of pics yodeli but you won't believe this - i dropped my camera while getting out of my kayak at the end of one of the gorge runs and all it does now is wheeze at me every time i try to turn it on. off to leclerc or somewhere tomorrow for a replacement and will upload a few pics. Actually i'm putting up a blog in a week or so with loads of pics...
pb

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
When you are in leclerc get some beer in. On your recommendation we will be there tomorrow.
Lunarman

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
When you are in leclerc get some beer in. On your recommendation we will be there tomorrow.
Lunarman
Lunarman - we're in "G" overlooking the river - Hobby van, Brit Reg. give us a knock when you get here. Will get a few beers in in honour of your being the first MHFunner we'll have met!!!
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back