Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oh no !!
That was not any fence that was de fence ! De one and only fence that protects us from invasion by ........... nah forget it, they are already here... burn away !!

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Happy to agree to anything me Steve !

Nice one mate :thumb:

Good

You owe me £10,000 and agreed to pay me this weekend, you do not have an get out clause and no matter what cr*p you come up with......you still agreed to pay me £10,000 this weekend.

Still happy to agree with that :thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Not a problem sir ! I shall slip it in a plain brown envelope and mark it very discreetly with the legend 'please do not open, £10,000 in side'
That should ensure it gets to you safe and sound :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Not a problem sir ! I shall slip it in a plain brown envelope and mark it very discreetly with the legend 'please do not open, £10,000 in side'

you could always sent it to steve via western union and cut out the middle man. (in west africa !!!)

or steve could send you his full bank details so you can tranfer his cash to your ac..Errr!...your cash to his account :Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

As long as you do not expect me to meet you in a secluded public convenience to accept the said brown envelope. :Blush::Eeek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think John has the best idea, but could you pay it into my paypal account instead, after all I love paying money handlers (fu**ing bankers) as they know how to ensure I get ripped off and pay them for nothing. I know it will end in a dispute and no matter what I say, I will have to give you a full refund. :Eeek:

I just knew I would never see that £10,000 :Doh: :cry::cry::cry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well you never know Steve.. tell you what, PM me your addy.. I have just the thing for you ! ( seriously ! )

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
you could always sent it to steve via western union and cut out the middle man. (in west africa !!!)

or steve could send you his full bank details so you can tranfer his cash to your ac..Errr!...your cash to his account :Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have actually come up with a cunning plan to complete the transaction safely !

Steve must trust me and pm me his address and I will sort it out ! :thumb::roflmto:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
I have actually come up with a cunning plan to complete the transaction safely !

Steve must trust me and pm me his address and I will sort it out ! :thumb::roflmto:

address duly sent, email that is :thumb:

Steve

alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
from me

Take no notice; I went on the trip on my birthday 31 February 2011. I saw man with a long legged jacket with short sleeve trousers walking with a fur lined walking stick.
:Mad:
A real strange woman, was held up on the ship:helptitanic:

Luv me always
:Mad::loveyou:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Well, come on Jim, you asked for comments mate..

I have said sorry as I completely misunderstood your PM as I thought you were just pulling my leg.. What say you sir ?

metaphorical hand shake :Smile:

Absolutley. I know that you need too frieght the vehicle (virtually any vehicle) too the states and travell by passenger ship to meet it in the states.

I looked in to it a few times but it was never a commercialy sensible idea. The the best ways are rent one in the states, which I have done more times than I can remember or buy one in the states with a gauranteed sell back. This may well be an option.

Given your post I thought that this was something that you did quit often and could offer up some info, which you did.

As far as I'm concerned weve been for marriage guidance council and kissed and made up. (That may be a tad too far) Its a new day I'm sorry and its just not worth it.

Jim
:Smile:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
got to agree with hilldweller,a pm is exactly that, it's "personal".If you don't like the answer ignore it,pm again asking for an explanation,or ignore and ask someone else,but i don't think think it's fair to publish the answer to your "personal"question for everyone else to see,just cause you didn't like the answer.I think you will find a few people would be a bit less forthcoming to answer your PMs if they think you are going to make it public.But that's just my opinion:thumb:

Noted, I apologise and shall never again publish a PM. I wont hold my breath waiting for answer too PM's.

Jim
:Smile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )