a newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alli, Nov 14, 2007.

1. alli

alli Deleted User

Hi All

I'm alli. Just joined this website yesterday. Me and my other half (Tim) are looking for our first motorhome to go on a 6 month break around europe next year. We are hoping to leave in April and keep going until we run out for money or the weather changes, which ever comes first. I will be bending everyones ear to find out as much as poss from you people before we go.
    Many thanks

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Alli and Welcome
    ask away and have fun:thumb:wish i was going too
    Geo

3. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

Welcome, alli, to the friendliest, fastest growing, newest and MOST FUN website for motorhomes on the Internet!

Can I ask, where did you find out about the site? Personal recommendation? Search engine? Link from another site?

Just curious, that's all :BigGrin:

4. alli

alli Deleted User

i just did a google search and typed wild campsites and this came up. i had been on the practicle motorhome forum but it isnt half as good and informative as this one and you have to wait 4 days before your post goes live. This is a great website.

5. Bryan

Bryan Read Only Funster

Thanks for that, it's always interesting to see how people came by our site.

If you thnkit's a great website be sure to mention us to other motorhomers you meet along the way!

The more the merrier, that's what I say! :Laughing: