Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Hello

My name is Derek and I'm an addict....:Blush:

I'm addicted to my motorhome...:Sad:

It all started about 3 years ago when I visted my first vendor...

They invited me inside and well.....I just couldn't help myself...:whatthe:

Since then I have spent more and more of my money on gadgets, fuel, weekends, awnings etc...:shout:

I don't know if this group will help me but I'm hoping...

Anyway thanks for listening but I have to go now...SWMBO is calling for me to prepare the motorhome for our next journey..:Doh:

I will try to attend next week but it is hard to leave it alone...

I NEED HELP:Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We too have spent silly money since buying our first Motorhome which was a far from new Kontiki which I adored.

After using it several times we noticed that the flooring was bouncy and squeaky so decided to upgrade, which we did to a new Cheyenne with garage and high back bed.

This was great until I became ill and could not get into the bed lol so we changed yet again to a new Autotrail with side bed. Yey again this was great until the Lymphoedema kicked in and I could not shuffle down to get out of the bed due to the wedge for my feet & legs:Doh:.

Ok this is getting out of hand two new vans in two years eh what!! yes and now another 840D which was my pride & joy until-------------------yes we both fell in love with an RV 18 months after the purchase and yes you guessed we part exchanged:RollEyes:

We all loved "Our Bessie" she was a cracker and Lauren our granddaughter always had to be in the "Suicide seat" until one day going down a very narrow road a bus came around the corner on our side of the road. Clipped the wing mirror which smashed also the side window, she was covered with glass and Rog also but he was cut on the forehead. This frightened us all Lauren never sat in the front seat again and I was terrified whenever we went out, this was roughly a year after purchase!!

Needless to say we Partex'd that for a used Autotrail which we kept until Roger spotted a 5th wheel he liked last August.

You may think things have settled down, well lets say if and its a BIG IF the trailer was perfect we would love it but its been more in dock than used. Been out in it five times and something always breaks down the last episode was at Hagnaps Bring & Buy - need I say more this is a Denali bought from STT ugh!!

Well thats our Motorhoming tale whats yours?:shout:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
There is only one solution to your problem, Derek. Concentrate on being a Nutter then you don't have to worry about the money you spend and can buy stuff that "might come in useful one day so I gotta have it". You know it makes nonsense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back