A months wet in next 72 hours (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
According to the new we will have in the next 72 hours the sort of amount of rain we would have in a month... many flood warning out in the West Country but looking at the map.. Peterborough is due to be hit hard.

some brighter periods this afternoon in Kent, but it is raining again .. wind has dropped. Rain so heavy satellite signal lost on TV

Bob:Blush:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Yes, last week everyone down south/south-east was moaning because of lack of rain..........be careful what you wish for:RollEyes:

Real shame about the Peterborough Show though:Blush:
Margaret

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
And all of that water will be wasted by ending up in the sea instead of "harvested" and pumped into our ailing reservoirs....but I guess that would cost money that the investors don't want to pay...

I saw the guy from Anglian Water today say on the news that they were fixing leaks as fast as they could...My over the road neighbour had one for over a year beofre they came to fix it....thats real speed for you..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
For those of us going to the Whitby meet this weekend things don't look so bad...

Fri 27 Apr
Day 8 °C NNW 16 mph Good
Night 7 °C NNE 13 mph Good

Sat 28 Apr
Day 9 °C NE 14 mph Very Good
Night 7 °C NE 20 mph Very Good

Sun 29 Apr
Day 8 °C NE 21 mph Moderate
Night 7 °C NE 12 mph Moderate

Showers on Friday, mostly dry Saturday :thumb:, and heavy showers Sunday..
A bit chilly in the wind..

But at least it's on hardstanding... so no mud to deal with and no tractors required::bigsmile:

Wherever you are guys, hope you have FUN....:thumb:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Went on holiday to yarmouth the other week, its the only place where the ten pin bowling balls have got 7 holes for your fingers.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have been off hookup since 10am this morning. had the compressor going 10amps. The fridge has been doing it's thing at 5amps. Had the computer on at 3amps. (all intermittent.) It was chucking it down all day until about 2pm and I was thinking I might need to start my genny up at peterborough show:ROFLMAO:

However since then we have had almost 4 hours of bright sunshine and it has topped the batteries all the way back up..... Hopefully get a couple of hours tomorrow before I hit the showground:thumb:

Clouds back now so only getting 1 amp out of the panels computer using 3.....
I won't be staying online. want to minimise genny use at show so I don't upset anyone:winky::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back