A message from Christine (Heyupluv's Wife) (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hello all you Funsters, this is Christine (Mrs Heyupluv), just to say thank you for all the kind wishes and lovely thoughts that you sent us, it was nice to know that there were so many of you thinking about us. Mel brought your messages in every day and apart from cheering me up I think it gave him something to talk about as he was visiting for 4 hours a day. Anyway I’m home and feeling a lot better, the stroke was caused by a heart problem that I wasn’t aware of and am now getting used to all the medication and have been told by the hospital that my life can continue as before providing I take it so that’s good news. We can’t get away in the motorhome yet as I need to have blood tests twice a week for the next month but after that we’ll hopefully be off and away again, perhaps to meet some of you lovely Funsters that we haven’t already met and of course all our ‘old’ aquaintances. Thanks again, love & best wishes from Christine (Mrs Heyupluv) xxx

This a follow up from the thread (Heyupluv's wife Christine,blood clot on the brain/stroke)
Broken Link Removed

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Very good news that you are home.

Take it easy

Mel & Lieve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Great news, Christine, that you are now back to perfect health and well enough to be able to post a message! :thumb:

Please keep us informed of the blood test results and how you are progressing.

Take good care of yourselves. :thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Glad to hear you 've made such good progress. Trouble is after what you've put him through you'll be looking after him!! :Eeek:

Wyn

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Thank goodness all is well :thumb:
Soon be a distant memory mate ::bigsmile:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Glad to hear you are back on your feet! Take it easy for a while, get over your Vampire appointments and you can get back to normality!:thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
welcome back to the land of the crazies :ROFLMAO:
and 4 hours u say mel was with you yet he told us he was there for 6 hours mmmmmmmmmm are there any roundabouts near ya hospital and if there are i hope he didnt use my account :ROFLMAO:
muwahhhhhhhhhhhh :Smile:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Well done. Glad to now your home and getting sorted.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
It is nice to read some good news Christine you had us all a little worried for a while:thumb: I am so glad you are on the mend it does sound like you have had a rough time of it get well soon::bigsmile:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
its great Christine that your up and feeling much better, A stroke affects many in so many different way's, so as one stroke victim to another, you are now well on the mend as its sounds, the dark days are over and the sunshine in your life will be coming back ,let coarse take its time and take good care of one another, if you and your husband are in our neck of the woods any time in the future your both very welcome here to drop anchor for a while,and take in the peace and beauty Sweden as to offer,all our best wishes Alf and M

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Hello Christine - Dawn here,

Excellent news that you have recovered so well and you must have been dumbstruck to find out that it had been caused by a heart complaint !
Anyway home sweet home and I bet Mel and "Bruce the baby boy" are pleased that you are back.
I'm sure that once those blood tests are finished you'll be back on the road as usual.

We're looking forward to seeing you all on our route to the UK next week.

Best regards

Dawn

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
speedy recovery and full speed ahead taking it easy. glad to hear your on the mend

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Well I have been In a similar situation with Elaine and some times I had to nail her to the bed stubborn sod she is can't stop her working
And us yorkys have to stick together after all when judgement day comes yorkshire will rule the world

Relax now and enjoy you have both earned it

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
dont nail her to the bed mel just get a magnet on the headboard get her antenna's in and she wont be able to move mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Welcome home Chris nice to see you back, now where's my pork pie, hee hee

The pork pies are on hold at the mo Roger....also the sausages, meat pies, scotch eggs...as it is a joint team venture.... a day or at least half days job....and half the team is resting....but there was a production...of 80 + sausage rolls made yesterday....one of Christine's specialties..:RollEyes:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
awwwwwwwwwwwww you know ya both luvs me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well I have been In a similar situation with Elaine and some times I had to nail her to the bed stubborn sod she is can't stop her working
And us yorkys have to stick together after all when judgement day comes yorkshire will rule the world ....Lovely...Peter Don't tell the rest:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Relax now and enjoy you have both earned it

That is very true Peter...I keep saying slow down, but when you come out of hospital where you have not been not allowed to either get out of bed or move about when out ..when back home it seems as if you are back to normal...you are not.... BUT I have had to put foot down and said NO you must not dig the garden ................................................................................................yet the 1/4 acre veg patch

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
It was nice to see Dave and Kath (alias shifftzz and Mrs Shifftzz) who called to see Christine...and of course myself .......
Dave, Kath.. that Bpudding as we say up Narf it was Bluudy luvly.... and also some other english gooodies.
I hope you are settled in at Parc Verger..ok:thumb:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well done Christine! I wish you the best from now on!

I'm sure Mel is caring you !

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Thank you Frankie...

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
its great Christine that your up and feeling much better, A stroke affects many in so many different way's, so as one stroke victim to another, you are now well on the mend as its sounds, the dark days are over and the sunshine in your life will be coming back ,let coarse take its time and take good care of one another, if you and your husband are in our neck of the woods any time in the future your both very welcome here to drop anchor for a while,and take in the peace and beauty Sweden as to offer,all our best wishes Alf and M

Thank you for nice words and the kind offer alf....:thumb:...Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hello Christine - Dawn here,

Excellent news that you have recovered so well and you must have been dumbstruck to find out that it had been caused by a heart complaint !
Anyway home sweet home and I bet Mel and "Bruce the baby boy" are pleased that you are back.
I'm sure that once those blood tests are finished you'll be back on the road as usual.

We're looking forward to seeing you all on our route to the UK next week.

Best regards

Dawn

Hi Dawn & John.....see you soon ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back