A lot of faults (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Having fixed a few things on the MH before the last trip was hoping for a relaxing couple of days in Dorset. Mrs. Gasman followed me down in the car so we could have transport on site. As soon as we arrived I was informed that a brake light was not working, no problem I said I will change it after we set up and have a cuppa. After we put set up on the ramps and were sitting outside in the sun, we notice water running out.:( After about half an hour I found the water leak, A hose from the kitchen tap was spraying water behind the unit. Dismantled the kitchen unit and although unable to replace the hose I did manage to seal it with a piece from a travel backgammon set.:) So now we had hot water at the sink but no cold, but that was not a problem for long as the boiler packed up shortly after:crying1:. At this point I opened the wine.:happy::happy::happy: We had a great couple of days away, although we had to use the site showers and boil a kettle to wash up. Today I have replaced both hoses to the mixer tap also the brake light bulb.:smiley: Strangely when I checked the boiler it worked fine????? :wondering:Will re check on our next trip.

Petest

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
New convert
You need to get the Gremlin detector out.

Hope it all works out for you.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I did manage to seal it with a piece from a travel backgammon set.
You could have repaired it fully using Travel Scrabble...........(y)(y)

en_exe_scrabble-exe.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back