A lot of faults

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by The gasman, May 31, 2016.

1. The gasman

The gasman Funster

Having fixed a few things on the MH before the last trip was hoping for a relaxing couple of days in Dorset. Mrs. Gasman followed me down in the car so we could have transport on site. As soon as we arrived I was informed that a brake light was not working, no problem I said I will change it after we set up and have a cuppa. After we put set up on the ramps and were sitting outside in the sun, we notice water running out.:( After about half an hour I found the water leak, A hose from the kitchen tap was spraying water behind the unit. Dismantled the kitchen unit and although unable to replace the hose I did manage to seal it with a piece from a travel backgammon set.:) So now we had hot water at the sink but no cold, but that was not a problem for long as the boiler packed up shortly after:crying1:. At this point I opened the wine.:happy::happy::happy: We had a great couple of days away, although we had to use the site showers and boil a kettle to wash up. Today I have replaced both hoses to the mixer tap also the brake light bulb.:smiley: Strangely when I checked the boiler it worked fine????? :wondering:Will re check on our next trip.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Petest

Petest Funster

You need to get the Gremlin detector out.

Hope it all works out for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tootles

Tootles Funster

You could have repaired it fully using Travel Scrabble...........(y)(y)

en_exe_scrabble-exe.png

• Funny Funny x 3