Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Mum was buzzing when her daughter came downstairs, she'd made the girl breakfast, was happily thinking of future plans and getting REALLY excited. The girl ignored it all at first, then said... "MUM, will you sit down for a minute",...mum was bemused, but thought that she was maybe getting a little TOO excited on her daughters behalf, so sat down.
The girl then started to speak "Mum,...i'm pregnant!" her mum screamed and slumped onto the table,......the girl continued " dont worry though, winston has said that the council will have to house us when he gets out of jail, and the social will pay for baby clothes etc while he is inside. When he gets out, his probation officer and social worker will isit us to see what help we need, and when the baby is older, i can perhaps get a part time job"
The mum was devastated, she was crying and beside herself, she screamed out........"I cant beleiev this, it just cant be true", her daughter then said "it isnt true mum, i made it all up...but my exam results are gonna be crap, i just wanted you to get it into perspective".

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
a level

had a giggle at this one:ROFLMAO:, similar to when my daughter announced she smashed the front end of my car:cry:; the relief of just a scratch was understandable.

mike

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Mum was buzzing when her daughter came downstairs, she'd made the girl breakfast, was happily thinking of future plans and getting REALLY excited. The girl ignored it all at first, then said... "MUM, will you sit down for a minute",...mum was bemused, but thought that she was maybe getting a little TOO excited on her daughters behalf, so sat down.
The girl then started to speak "Mum,...i'm pregnant!" her mum screamed and slumped onto the table,......the girl continued " dont worry though, winston has said that the council will have to house us when he gets out of jail, and the social will pay for baby clothes etc while he is inside. When he gets out, his probation officer and social worker will isit us to see what help we need, and when the baby is older, i can perhaps get a part time job"
The mum was devastated, she was crying and beside herself, she screamed out........"I cant beleiev this, it just cant be true", her daughter then said "it isnt true mum, i made it all up...but my exam results are gonna be crap, i just wanted you to get it into perspective".

Joking aside, 18 years ago my daughter came home and said just this. Now 18 years on she has brought up a beautiful intelligent daughter herself that is awaiting her first year A level results. She has many ambitions none of which include early motherhood. Not sure what the moral of this tale is but I guess every cloud can have a silver lining:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back