A late thanks amongst other things!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Ven, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Ven

Ven Funster

Hi all,

We have had fun and games getting wireless on our travels (without camping out at Macdonalds anyway!) but now we have a dongle it is time to say a belated thanks to all who welcomed us to the Newark Rally. It was our first rally of any kind and it was great to meet and chat to some of the people who have contributed so much to the planning of our trip.

It was the beginning of our 12 month trip and what a good way to start it.

I am attempting a Blog on our travels but I fear it will not be as entertaining as the ones I have always read but in case any of you need help sleeping the address is The Lover's guide to Europe :Rofl1:

Once again I would like to thank to all the people on here who have put on advice in the past and given advice since which has made our transition to full timing (for a year anyway) painless. Today is the first day of our fourth week away and we are having a ball.

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Great to see things are going well for you.

Graham

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Hi Ven and Dave, great little Blog:Rofl1: I too wondered how you packed a years living into such a vehicle, especialy when I can only just survive a weekend in my American, I must be doing somthing wrong,prhaps youd like to pop round and pack it for us, you would only need one locker :Rofl1:
    How's that Gaslow working out:Rofl1:
    Geo

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  4. Ven

Ven Funster

The Gaslow is working well, we haven't needed to refill it yet so we'll see!

It's amazing what we've managed to fit in, there isn't a nook that has not got something in it!

5. RuthRv

RuthRv Read Only Funster

Hi glad you are enjoying yourselves, long may it continue, happy travels:BigGrin: Geo is after some of Pammy's storage now:Eeek: