LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We are having withdrawal symptoms for lack of sun, so are off to Sveti Vlas for a couple of weeks on Monday. Am having to do something I hate, and that's packing a suitcase. Its one of the main reasons I love motorhoming. The van is always ready to roll and all I have to do with that is put fresh food in and go. Holiday clothes are always washed and put back in the van, so now I have to start unloading them from there, just does not seem normal.
Ah well the forecast is high 20s, low 30s so its a price that has to be paid :Smile:. Just have to do battle with the flying minions now :Angry:.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I had to google Sveti Vlas , in Bulgaria , as I had never heard of it. It looks a nice place , I'm sure you will have a great time. Lots of sun and nice food.mmmm
It's nice to get far away and when you only have 2 weeks , and don't want to spend most of that driving to your destination , jumping on a planes the best way. Its the means to an end.
We are doing the same in 6 weeks , to Aghia Galini .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hope you both have a wonderful holiday. Don't worry about packing your suitcases ......... just squish me into one ..... sorted :thumb:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Is this Ayia Gallini in Crete - if so you should have a lovely time. It's a beautiful place, very pretty and friendly - spent my birthday there last year. Check out the camp site on the left of the beach whilst you're there - looked pretty good to me when we had a quick shufty last year.
If you hire a car and fancy a bit of a tour, we are in the south east of crete between Ierapetra and Makri Yialos - would be nice to meet up for a drink and a chat.
Kalo taxidi and have a great holiday.
:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Well its not just a holiday as such. One of the apartments has sold to the Russians :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back