Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi All,

I will picking up my new MH on Tuesday and have been buying a number of bits and bobs in preparation.

Just like to say what a great forum this is, with the advice i have been reading and suggestions and what have you i reckon i have saved a fortune in either not buying what i thought i might need and evidently don't or buying things cheaper or cheaper alternatives that I do need rather than paying full wack.

I am looking forward to many years of motorhoming, enjoying this forum and meeting up with Funsters:thumb::thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gary, Tuesday will be here soon enough:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi All,

I will picking up my new MH on Tuesday and have been buying a number of bits and bobs in preparation.

Just like to say what a great forum this is, with the advice i have been reading and suggestions and what have you i reckon i have saved a fortune in either not buying what i thought i might need and evidently don't or buying things cheaper or cheaper alternatives that I do need rather than paying full wack.

I am looking forward to many years of motorhoming, enjoying this forum and meeting up with Funsters:thumb::thumb:

Let the good times roll :thumb: enjoy Tuesday. Carol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back