A Grand Opening Meet with Date Poll (1 Viewer)

Dates available

• 8th & 9th September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th & 7th October

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Glad you got booked in, I am sure Sharon will make a note of your pitch number as soon as they find wifi.

As you probably know they have set off on their French Adventure today along with Geo and Pammy. Lucky people! ::bigsmile:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Us too!!

Back from Devon - catching up with everything!

We'll be there, and will book in to the campsite tomorrow ::bigsmile:

Pete and Di

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Booked in today it must be filling up we're Pitch 56

Cheers
Ror

Ror,

Did you mention that you want pitching near the rest of the motorhomefun group?

That pitch number seems high compared to the rest...

Regards
Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Back from Devon - catching up with everything!

We'll be there, and will book in to the campsite tomorrow ::bigsmile:

Pete and Di

Hi,

Remember to ask to be pitched with the motorhome group!

Post back on here with your pitch number after booking and we'll put you on the attendee list.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Ror,

Did you mention that you want pitching near the rest of the motorhomefun group?

That pitch number seems high compared to the rest...

Regards
Bryan

Yes I did but she said that was the nearest pitch to accomodate a 34ft RV which was why I thought it may be filling up.
Got a pitch thats the main thing
Cheers
Ror

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Yes I did but she said that was the nearest pitch to accomodate a 34ft RV which was why I thought it may be filling up.
Cheers
Ror

Well that's okay then.

What american recreational vehicle have you got?

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Cheers
Ror

OOOerrr! They didn't ask the size of ours and I didn't mention it.....this could be an interesting weekend :roflmto:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Well that's okay then.

What american recreational vehicle have you got?

Damon Daybreak 3270 single slide chevy diesel with a 650 Honda Dominator on an easylifter on the back I love it

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
What motorhome will you be in, Linda?

The Landau (31'10") if I get my way....that's if we don't sell it at Malvern :winky:
Gonna have to bring the "toad" too although not hitched up but following very closely behind :eek:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
OOOerrr! They didn't ask the size of ours and I didn't mention it.....this could be an interesting weekend :roflmto:

Oh dear, I didn't think to mention the size of ours either ! I think it will be interesting. Silly me, I usually do warn about size I think I must have been so excited cos it was the Grand Opening I completely forgot! ::bigsmile:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Oh dear, hope that the big 'uns will be ok squeezing into little pitches.....can you imagine if you phone and confuse her all over again now that she's gone deaf as well........:whatthe:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I'm not taking the risk of ringing again, either we fit or we don't and I am prepared to find out on the day! :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Blondi (Pete and Di) I have added you to the calendar for this grand opening meet. I am assuming you have booked with the site Have you got a pitch number?

So look forward to seeing you both again. :Smile:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Suzey

Just booked with the campsite - chap said that the 'block' was full, and that he needed to start a new one (?).

Gave us a pitch number of 42, and no, didn't ask our size, but as we're only wee, don't think it will matter too much.:winky:

Look forward to seeing you and Bryan again.

Di

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Meet

Hi

After a long torturous phone call, I am booked in, pitch 45.

Russell

PS - can we make the theme of the meet - "fitting new style headlamp covers to the Fiat Multijet?" - it looks very hard work!

Russell

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi

Russell

PS - can we make the theme of the meet - "fitting new style headlamp covers to the Fiat Multijet?" - it looks very hard work!

Russell

Thanks for that Russell, calendar now reflects your pitch number.

As for the headlamp covers I'm sure between us all we'll manage :winky:

(I've already packed my lump hammer and hobnail boots, so we'll make them fit, no worries)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Hi

Russell

Russell

hi got the t shirt wheres the office in a school:Tongue::roflmto:

ray

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi no phone call very noisy sent off deposit ...£10... no reply yet!! will ring tomorrow
bryan to make sure

ray

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Gordon Bennett, did I really struggle to hear what that woman said on the phone, over the noise of the screaming kids.

Anyway, one thing I did hear, is that we are on pitch No 43, near the toilets apparently, so don't be making too much of a fuss when your carrying out your daily ablutions. :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
At least it'll be handy if we get caught short. :roflmto:

Jock.

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I know what you mean, lots of people have mentioned screaming kids. The site does come recommended by both QE2 and KandS/RockieRV so I am sure it will be alright on the night!

I will make sure the calendar is updated with your pitch number and look forward to seeing you both there. ::bigsmile:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
we will have to pull out of this now, i have just been informed that we are having our annual sales kickoff in the usa starting on the 1st october so now i will be in the usa for the weekend of this grand opening meeting

if anyone wants to take my pitch and deposit then drop me a pm, it is pitch number 26 i believe.

i will be in the usa three times now in october:Mad: but for the airmiles its great ::bigsmile:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
we will have to pull out of this now, i have just been informed that we are having our annual sales kickoff in the usa starting on the 1st october so now i will be in the usa for the weekend of this grand opening meeting

if anyone wants to take my pitch and deposit then drop me a pm, it is pitch number 26 i believe.

i will be in the usa three times now in october:Mad: but for the airmiles its great ::bigsmile:

Really sorry you are not able to attend :frowny: But fully understand the work thing, its something lots of us still have to do unfortunately! ::bigsmile:

I will amend the calendar to reflect that you are not attending.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi got through today confirmed on pitch.. 31..:Smile: but she hasnt recieved my deposit yet strange sent a week ago :Confused: :RollEyes: post!! ill send them another just in case:Confused:

RAY:Cool:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Ray,

Thanks for the update, I will amend the calendar to show the pitch number. Hope your deposit cheque shows up. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back