A free gift from me www.Immobilise.com (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
The website, www.immobilise.com is one of the better tools the police have brought out for the public in recent years.
It is free to use.
You create an account (best to use a proper email address) and then ask for none of the rubbish that can be sent through to you. You will need to confirm the address.
Then you get your mobile phone, laptop, camera, TV etc and input the information into there with their serial numbers.
Then when little Jonny who has been trained in the ways of reallocating your property takes it down to the Pawn shop or CEX exchange (other shops are available) and they scan your stolen phone and lo and behold, if you have updated Immobilise with the status of your phone as stolen, you have the ID of the offender.
We have been relatively successful with working with the police on this.
You can also upload your photos of your jewellery (and V5 documents) and your aunties stuff as well.
Did I tell you it was free, and costs nothing ?
You can upload items retrospectively if you have the serial numbers on boxes
It is international so there is a possibility the gendarmes may use it. Certainly our local force do
Oh and its free
Fill your boots

WhiteCheyenneMan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2011
TN30, Nr Tenterden
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011
Their Key Fobs alone seem worthwhile. At £7.50 each, for continuous cover, they compare favourably with £10 annual Keycare cover on many insurance policies and you usually only get one fob for that £10!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
When its hacked,the list of homes and their valuables will fetch £50 each :rolleyes:
No way am I contributing to a thief's pick list :Eeek:

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
When its hacked,the list of homes and their valuables will fetch £50 each :rolleyes:
No way am I contributing to a thief's pick list :Eeek:

Well they will only have stolen your e mail address !
Long time since I used it but I don't remember providing my home address details.
Somebody might have used it today and can enlighten further

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back