"A" Frames again... Dont shoot the messenger... (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
No problem Bob, I look forward to receiving the reported posts. But I will report back to this thread, as its here where you mention the RVOC and its belittling replies and bad attitude to posters, something I have yet to see and believe to be completely untrue. Report the posts and enlighten me, if what you say is true I will need to deal with it ASAP. Thanks.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Just seen this on another site:

Please don't say" i told you so " on Thursday last week while travelling back from Spain on the A8 from Madrid we were stop by the Gardia Civil for towing a car on a A-frame and after 2 hours trying to convince them it was ok,we were fined €40 and told to unhitch and my wife had to drive from Madrid to Santander in a 970cc Matiz. We have heard all the storys from 3rd partys over the last 5 years but please believe me they were hot taking any thing i had to say or show them, they now have a document saying the law in Spain changed 2011. So anyone trying to dodge them good luck.

Ian

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Jim, I have sent it to you

Jim as requested I have sent it to you.. please read the whole of the thread.

I found it insulting and degrading... far past a joke, and when it names me then I am not happy.

I will discuss it with you as I said at Peterborough. I will not put the date of title here as I felt it better to resolve the issue without the world being involved.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back