• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

'A' Frame unit 99.9% complete & Silly money !! (1 Viewer)

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
Our little used 'A' Frame unit is now NO longer needed....No longer " Tuggers" ---and Sadly back to Caravanning. Health related issues. The circle of life eh !!
This is a little used unit and is in Perfect condition..ALL complete - except for the Braking linkage Cable which had to be cut on the Towed car. It is the 'Armitage' Trailer's system with a Jockey wheel
for easy manouvering. [A new cable easily obtained from them for a small price ]
It is now just taking up very valuable space in my garage so it must GO
Asking £150.00 ONLY ..OVNO
Pick up from Leeds LS16 Do ask any Q's you may have. Old Funster - David 07932 781697

I shall send a good number of Pics of the unit as previously used if you PM me with an email add
& request. You will not be disappointed if you buy AND you will save Hundreds of £'s !!

OP
OP
D

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
Thanks for your comments PJ'...My wife Liz says we have used it only 6 times !!! Shame its got to GO.:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back