"A" Frame insurance with SAGA (1 Viewer)

patr

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Yes they do.

Prior to buying my wifes Fiat 500 we checked with all the usual suspects as we are considering an A-Frame.

No problems with Saga at all, NFU also agreed to cover the car though Saga beat them hands down on the quote.

Frizzell insure our other car but would only treat the Fiat as a trailer!

OP
OP
B

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, was there anyone in particular that you talked to at SAGA

Thanks

Braunston

Yes they do.

Prior to buying my wifes Fiat 500 we checked with all the usual suspects as we are considering an A-Frame.

No problems with Saga at all, NFU also agreed to cover the car though Saga beat them hands down on the quote.

Frizzell insure our other car but would only treat the Fiat as a trailer!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

patr

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi
No, just a telephone enquiry (on their freephone number) to confirm A-Frame cover prior to taking out the policy.

bmwtouring

Free Member
Apr 17, 2008
Uxbridge
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
First Motorhome
Insured my Chevrolet Matiz towcar with Saga a week after starting policy, all they seemed concerned with was if it was fitted professionally and there was no extra charge.

On the other hand the robbing gits (aQuote-Groupama) that were insuring the scooter I used to carry, said there was no refund of monies paid, even though there was still 10 months left on policy, it was only £72 for the year but i thought I might get a little back

Kev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back