• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD A frame by Caratow (1 Viewer)

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Lightly used A frame 1000 kilo towing capacity I used to tow a Fiat Seicento when required, but no longer so if anybody is interested make me a offer it is also fitted with jockey wheel makes it a lot easier as this is a heavy piece of kit , a new one same spec is £610 .

Sep 14, 2015
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach build Ducato
Exp
Since Sept 15
Lightly used A frame 1000 kilo towing capacity I used to tow a Fiat Seicento when required, but no longer so if anybody is interested make me a offer it is also fitted with jockey wheel makes it a lot easier as this is a heavy piece of kit , a new one same spec is £610 .
Hi
Is this suitable to tow a smart car?

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi Bessie yes it is but you will need to have the correct fitting kit for your model check out the caratow website for details

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,it is as a matter of fact it's in my garage but I am in Spain until early April if you can wait that long have a think about it ,:)

Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Cheyenne 696SE
Exp
Hi Mike. Might be willing to hang out for it but depends on a few things:

We're booked in at a site for Easter, will you be back by then?

We have a Seicento! Do you have any of the gubbins that bolt to the car?

How much do you want?

You're a bit too far away for us to collect, would you be willing to box it up and I can arrange to have it collected?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,yes we have all the bits that you need for towing your seicento althoughthey are still bolted on to the car but I think that is not a big deal to remove them , and yes we will be back in time for Easter ,as for price how does £350 sound and yes I can pack it all up ready for collection . Will you be fitting it yourself both electrically and mechanically ..? It is quite a beefy bit of kit inc.the jockey wheel so it may be about 25 kilos when ready to go .

Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Cheyenne 696SE
Exp
Hi Mike,

I'm really sorry but I just can't risk waiting until we are so close to our Easter trip. Your frame sounds like exactly what I need but unfortunately I need it sooner. I hope I haven't messed you around.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back