• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD A Frame and Jockey wheel (1 Viewer)

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Car-a-tow a frame 1 tonne capacity lightly used, if anyone is interested make me an offer as I will be putting it on e bay soon, obviously if sold to a funster it will be a lot cheaper:)

Last edited:

Dave Forber

Free Member
Jul 28, 2016
Knutsford
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Ex-caravanner
Hi

I might be interested so I can tow a classic motor behind the motorhome. I'd be interested to know how yours attaches to the car being towed, plus any pictures. I can then figure if it's good for what I want and see if we can come up with a price.

Dave.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi

I might be interested so I can tow a classic motor behind the motorhome. I'd be interested to know how yours attaches to the car being towed, plus any pictures. I can then figure if it's good for what I want and see if we can come up with a price.

Dave.
you will need a bar and brackets made to fit the car being towed. not ideal for a classic car

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,Dave yes the big1 is right although the a frame is standard the pull bar is designed to fit a particular car as the towing points differ from car to car take a look at the car a tow web site and all will be revealed (y)

Dave Forber

Free Member
Jul 28, 2016
Knutsford
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Ex-caravanner
Thanks for the replies. I'm new here and thought this would be a good option but looking at the site I think you're right - it's not going to fit to the car easily.

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Its just as it says an a frame and jockey wheel,it is rated at 1 tonne you just buy the right pull bar to suit your car ours is fiat seicento what do you have ?
check out the car a tow website and you will see how it all works I also have a rear lightingboard if you don't want to go through the car electric system .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back