Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi all

We have been having a clear up in our garage and have come across a few items that we no longer use or need. We have decided to put them up for sale. They are as follows,

A Safari Room to fit an Omnistor 5002 Awning 3 metres in length. This item is brand new and has never been used and is in a heavy duty zipped canvas holdall. If you look on the Omnistor web site it is in the Orlando colour way. £95

A Base Camp Panorama 260 Porch Awning, used no more than 4 or 5 times. It is in a Burgundy and Grey colourway. £30

A Pro-Tec Motorhome Cover, ordered for use on our AutoSleepers Ravenna but may be suitable for a 6metre van similar to ours. This item is as new and has never been used, the reasons for non use are as follows. After ordering the cover we decided to have a solar panel fitted:Doh:, as the cover would not allow the panel to function we returned it to Pro-Tec to have a clear panel fitted into the roof of the cover. We then decided to have a satellite system fitted, this meant that the solar panel had to be repositioned :Doh::Doh:making the clear panel pretty useless. £90

The items are quite bulky and as yet I have not worked out the cost of shipping.
If anyone is interested in them, send me a PM and I can bring them along to the Stratford Show, alternatively they can however be collected from the Heathrow area.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back