Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi guys any one had any work done with these guys in Northwich Cheshire.any feedback good or bad greatly appreciated .thx
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Thx Andy ,yea I guess you are right.they are main dealers for VB air suspension and E&P hydraulic levelling systems and I'm getting prices together to see what sort of deal they can do.:xThumb:
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Used them a couple of times for caravan hab service when Discover went bust. It was started by a couple who used to work for Discover. I found them very thorough.

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
hi guys any one had any work done with these guys in Northwich Cheshire.any feedback good or bad greatly appreciated .thx
Brian & Jo
Have you considered AS Suspension, there only down the road in Warrington I used them for Air Suspension, very good service & competitive, pretty sure they also do Hydraulic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
You might think AS Suspension are good but compared with everybody else you would need a second morgage based on my experience a few years ago

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
I use them all the time for my van , absolutely excellent service from a company that actually cares about the work it does
Main man is Rodger , main point of contact is Nichola and the top grease monkey is Gary .
Cannot recommend them enough .
I have no connection with them other than a very very satisfied customer !
If you look at their gallery you may find me doing a bit of extreme tugging !

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
AS suspension gets my vote for levellers and Suspension. Top quality components, great workmanship and nice people too. (y)
Hi jim i have had work done by AS in the past and you are right they are a great company ,nothing was to much trouble for them.but i think when they fit air suspension they will only do the rears and they dont do the fronts,dont know why. But i will get a price anyway. Thx
Brian & Jo

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
AS for me too.
They sorted out a kit for me at a very competitive price, got it delivered to me in good time, and when I discovered a minor problem sent the parts needed AND offered a bit of dosh back ( which I declined as the service they had given me was that good I would have felt bad accepting it )

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
I use them all the time for my van , absolutely excellent service from a company that actually cares about the work it does
Main man is Rodger , main point of contact is Nichola and the top grease monkey is Gary .
Cannot recommend them enough .
I have no connection with them other than a very very satisfied customer !
If you look at their gallery you may find me doing a bit of extreme tugging !

Likewise I have had excellent service for A&E Leisure and have used them for my first
habitation check and also had a roof mounted air con unit fitted along with a second solar
panel , there prices are competitive and the general standard of work is very good

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back