A big thanks to Jim.

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Merle Collins, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Merle Collins

Merle Collins Read Only Funster

Just downloaded the 'Motorhome Buyers Guide' from Jim's Shop this afternoon and have read t through immediately.

I've bought and sold cars and vans privately all my life and didn't think there was THAT much more to learn about buying a motorhome. How wrong I was.!

A VERY helpful and informative document that is a MUST for any newbies like us just veturing out into the MH world for the first time.

Thanks again Jim. (y)

• Like Like x 4
  2. trevosky

trevosky Read Only Funster

Good luck in your search for the van for you and the family, been through the same searches myself many times but always got there, I saw the picture of the Compass you put on and cringed, I bought my Drifter 8 months ago knowing it had bad damp and the price reflected it but after 3 months my son in law and myself had totally gutted the inside, replaced most of the timber framework, re insulated and wall boarded it and were left with the van we wanted, approx. £2500 on the rebuild.....And now in garage waiting for head gasket to be done but that was nothing to do with original purchase 3500 miles ago
    Trev