A Big Thank You To Funsters On Our Visit To Parc Verger (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
After a couple of disasters whilst visiting Parc Verger. We would like to say a very big thank you to the funsters who came to our aid. I bent the tow bar, also after heavy rain one night, to which I thought I had enough angle on the awning to allow water run off. I wake to find a huge lake bulging in the said awning. The outcome was the extended arm snapped & the other bent slightly. Thinking of sourcing where we could get a repair done, in stepped john ( pilote 087) who only lived down the road. What an absolute star, phoning a number of suppliers for us, then accompanying us to Limoges to seek them out. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful. We would have to wait at least 4wks for them to be in stock. But we we're due back in the UK for hospital appointments. Also we would like to thank Geoff & sue (forum name ??). Geoff had a freind (terry) also living just down the road who straightened the tow bar for us. Also a big thank you to Bob & Di who made our 3wk stay so fantastic. Last but not least to Ken & Steph (munchies) for entertaining us on our last evening, absolutely brilliant hosts & look forward to seeing you both again soon. This without doubt, is the best club on the net. A big thanks to you all.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Awww I am touched!!!

Me too.

We from Cheshire have to stick together, perhaps.

Seriously though. I am happy to offer help to anyone who is in the area and has a problem to which I may be able to find a solution. With this problem, time was too short to achieve a satisfactory result.

Munchie, I must get over there to say "Hello" You had absconded when we had a lovely evening with Old Mo last October.

J

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
It was a great pleasure to meet all of you as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back