Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
A friend of mine was having charging problems with his Hymer and contacted Allan Evans at A and N Caravan Services. Contact was by email and telephone and an elusive problem was solved after extensive help from Allan, even to the extent of him posting a multimeter for my friend to use on free loan.

I had been considering the self installation of a solar panel and As my friend's experience had been so satisfactory I decided to contact this company for the supply of the panel and associated fittings. Must say that the advice and help I have received has been first class and this was not just restricted to the items I purchased but other extensive information on batteries and motorhome charging systems in general.

If you want to purchase solar panels, Schaudt products or batteries I would strongly recommend that you contact Allan, he has given me service above and beyond that which I would normally expect.

No connection with the company, just a satisfied customer.

Mike

PS web address is: http://www.aandncaravanservices.co.uk/

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I have to agree about their webpage, along with the contact e-mail being gmail...

But nice to read a good review.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
It seems to be an interesting company with their Citroen HY van stuff - they are great fun!

Catherine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back