A and N Caravan Services

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Xabia, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Xabia

Xabia Funster

A friend of mine was having charging problems with his Hymer and contacted Allan Evans at A and N Caravan Services. Contact was by email and telephone and an elusive problem was solved after extensive help from Allan, even to the extent of him posting a multimeter for my friend to use on free loan.

I had been considering the self installation of a solar panel and As my friend's experience had been so satisfactory I decided to contact this company for the supply of the panel and associated fittings. Must say that the advice and help I have received has been first class and this was not just restricted to the items I purchased but other extensive information on batteries and motorhome charging systems in general.

If you want to purchase solar panels, Schaudt products or batteries I would strongly recommend that you contact Allan, he has given me service above and beyond that which I would normally expect.

No connection with the company, just a satisfied customer.

Mike

PS web address is: http://www.aandncaravanservices.co.uk/

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Deckard

Deckard Read Only Funster

They might be good at MH.. but their site sucks...i can help with that :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

I have to agree about their webpage, along with the contact e-mail being gmail...

But nice to read a good review.

4. Viennese

Viennese Funster

It seems to be an interesting company with their Citroen HY van stuff - they are great fun!

Catherine