90 degree TV connectors (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
I'm just fitting a Finlux 22" TV into our Burstner and the way that the bracket is organised (it's a pull down one) means that the connections are compromised by the main body of the bracket (it has an offset mounting plate). I really need some right angle adaptors for the aerial and the DC lead. I have found a right angle UHF adaptor but can't find one for the 12V DC lead. It is a circular connector with four pins, one slightly offset. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I don't know if the DC connector is proprietory to Finlux though. I just may have to adapt the existing cable which at the moment has a 45 degree cable outlet.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
12V DC lead. It is a circular connector with four pins, one slightly offset. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I don't know if the DC connector is proprietory to Finlux

That sounds like it could well be proprietary. Might be worth asking Finlux if they have anything.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
stevec
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
It seems that the 12V connector is a mini DIN type but not found any 90 degree versions. Have ordered up a UHF elbow which is the more critical one. I've set the TV forward of the bracket by half an inch by using a couple of spacers. I've also taken the opportunity to angle the set forward slightly (with angled spacers) as the viewing angle is better. The 12V connector does not foul the bracket now but the UHF connector does. So hopefully sorted when the UHF elbow arrives.

Sep 22, 2013
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Relay self-build
Exp
Trainee MH owner
No.
The one that came with my Finlux has the four-pin plug slightly angled, but not enough to help the OP. The supply end has a screw-off tip that probably allows it to also be used with a Hella-style socket rather than the more common cigarette-lighter type?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back