Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Remember that in 15 short years you will be 70.:cry:Your retirement will have passed you by.:cry: Dont spend the next ten years planning and looking forward to retirement it will come and go.:cry: Enjoy now while you still have the desire to have fun.:man_in_love:

Your just a baby yet --stop wishing your life away and enjoy --clubs and discos --Spain and have fun fun fun :thumb:

Seriously you will wake up soon enough and be 70 and wonder why you wasted so many years.
The shock we had was, when we down sized on retirement, and got rid of so much stuff we had bought over the years. We realised how much money we had wasted on things we thought we needed!!! We could have retired years ago if we had saved the money instead. :cry:
Whats all this about reaching 70.
Don't you know 70 is the new 55!! ::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
IMVHO it just gets better and better...

Play the age card for all it is worth (although you are a bit young at the moment.)

Develop a much slower walking speed... take ages to get up from a chair or out of a car muttering about your knees... but smile all the time... before you know where you are nice, younger people start helping you to do things... BRILLIANT.

Forms are filled in for you... hold out your hand with a pile of coins in it and they sort out the right money to take for you... things are carried out to the van for you but always remember to smile and thank them and apologise for being so useless... :winky: :winky: :winky: :thumb:

Happy birthday and know that there are many more happier ones to follow...

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I second JJ's post.
Ask everywhere for OAP discounts. I even get my fish and chips at a discount :Smile:

Even better if your ex-service, wear your veteran's badge and play the 'old hero' card.:RollEyes:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
IMVHO it just gets better and better...

Play the age card for all it is worth (although you are a bit young at the moment.)

Develop a much slower walking speed... take ages to get up from a chair or out of a car muttering about your knees... but smile all the time... before you know where you are nice, younger people start helping you to do things... BRILLIANT.

Forms are filled in for you... hold out your hand with a pile of coins in it and they sort out the right money to take for you... things are carried out to the van for you but always remember to smile and thank them and apologise for being so useless... :winky: :winky: :winky: :thumb:

Happy birthday and know that there are many more happier ones to follow...

JJ :Cool:
I can do all of the above for myself, but make out i can`t :thumb:
Good practice for when i really can`t do it :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back