Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
PS. As we can't be there with you to celebrate, I've PM'd you our address to send our pieces of cake to.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
the most memorable and pleasurable five years I,ve had yet.

thanks to Jim, Bryan and Sian for all the hard work and great memories.

looking forward to the next twenty five years.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
:Smile:When are we going to meet you Jenny. I've been to lots of rallies but you've never been there. I know we keep our clothes on but you don't have to. :Smile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well - it's easy to see we've never met by that statement you've just made, Ivy !! LOL (not such a pretty sight these days, skin needs ironing - if it ever was one!)

When my husband stops working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I guess that will be!

Or someone starts arranging meets Monday-Thursday perhaps? :Doh:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Well done, and congratulations on 5 years of the best and friendliest motorhome related forum on the internet

:thanks2::beer::beer::beer::thanks2:

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
happy birthday motorhome fun

Hi.Jim carry on the good work,you are rewarded for all your hard work by all of us that enjoy the end result,and wish you all the the best in future.happypre65.::bigsmile:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Sorry we're a day late. :Blush:

As members from the early days, most of the various MH meets that go on which Rita and I have attended, have been with FUN. We always have a great time, and have made so many new friends. Folks ask us why we are members of X,Y & Z, but always meet or rally with FUN.
Well, many of those same folks are here on FUN now, with Mavis being one of them, enjoying her first FUN meet at Long Marston (Rutland Rearranged).

About three years ago, we introduced a couple to FUN, and they joined us at the P/boro Show. We were sat in the busy FUN marquee, when a certain FUN member began her charity striptease. "OH MY GOD" said the wife of our new Funster friends, "is this what goes on at FUN meets then"? :Eeek:................:ROFLMAO:
Rita and I are pleased to say that, having had a great weekend, they (freelanderuk, Chris & Christine), continue to be active members, and have a wee meet of their own going now. ::bigsmile:

Our personal thanks and best wishes go also to Jim, Sian, and Bryan.
Many thanks for the last five years, and we are looking forward to the next five. :thumb:

All the best,

Jock & Rita.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Happy Birthday Fun :birthday::birthday:

Many thanks to Jim Sian & Bryan

Don't get to many meets these days but still enjoy being one of the early members:thumb: and always think of you guys when we're off travelling ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back