Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
5:30, in the :Angry: am today I'm disturbed from my sleep:Angry:

Why, SOMEONE is getting all excited because Winne's on the drive (lives in storage normally).
Someone is so exsited her tummys gurgling and we can tell she's worked herself up to the point of feeling sick!

She's sitting, standing or generaly hanging around the back door, impatiently waiting, looking at me with that when are we going, and I know sure and eggs is eggs the second she's strapped in we'll get the 'are we there yet' palava.

If I get ahead of her, ie between her and Winne she's straight there, even more excited with the 'are we going now?' look.

It actually started last night when I brought Winne over but 5:Angry:30 this morning, grrrrrr!

She, is our Westie, Shelby, and people ask how dogs do with motorhomes:ROFLMAO:

Just thought I'd share.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Dogs know routine xxxx

She may well love going away in the winnie and is excited about it.

But never tell her off, you never know when that nasty person will come along and decide to have a look inside your winnie on the drive and I am sure your beloved pet will be telling you something is a miss.

Never discount a bark xxxxxx

Here is hoping you get better sleep tonight xxxxx

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Haha thats so like ours lol.

We brought our van home last night from storage ready for the off tonight and our springer Misty started barking when we backed on the drive. While I was sorting some bits out the misses put the covers on the dogs seat and her bed in, that was it the dog was in the van and refused to move.

It took us ages to assure her we were not going anywhere till tonight and that we would not try to sneak off without her, I reckon if we had of let her she would have been more than happy to of kipped in the van last night waiting for the off tonight.

She has always loved coming in the car with us but the motorhome gets her so excited you can see she loves it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
We had a lassie collie ( unfortunately died during an operation ) who didn't much like going in the car but at the first sign of a suitcase going in she was in the back reserving her space. Nothing would get her out till we got there.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
We have the same with our little jack russell, if we get held up on the motorway etc she looks at me and starts barking, as if to say come on get a move on.

John.

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
Here is a picture of our staffys linning ready to go.

OurStaffies.jpg

Trouble is we only take 2 away and the family mind the others its like pick me pick me type of line up:ROFLMAO:

So hard to leave some behind:cry:

love and light to all Andy

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
But never tell her off, you never know when that nasty person will come along and decide to have a look inside your winnie on the drive and I am sure your beloved pet will be telling you something is a miss.
Never discount a bark

That's so true, I am told there are actually 10 types of bark, they all mean something and a dog should never be discouraged from barling.

BTW if you think 05:30 is a bit early one of ours has recently started sticking her wet nose under my duvet at 04:00 just to check I am still there and breathing :RollEyes: as far as I can tell she doesn't want to go out or anything like that ::bigsmile:

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Dodgey if there was a winnie parked on my drive right now Id be exactly the same as your lil dog.
Aww bless them:Smile: look at them Staffies all waiting, how could you choose?

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
hey you should worry with a little dog, Ive got 12 geckos.....

and they know

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Dogs!

Our Cari lives on the drive in front of the house, so Roxy doesnt even have her driving up to trigger the "Are we leaving yet" looks.

But just get out of bed and try thinking of packing to go away and she's fighting to get out of the door in front of us.

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid,

Our Dogs can read our minds!!!!!:winky:

Oscarmax

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
may 2008
We used to have a caravan our Cocker Spanial 'Jasper' ( who has passed away) jumped into the back of the estate car, whilst I was loading the night before, would he get out, NO, we had to bribe him with Markie's and Bonio's.:thumb::thumb:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
dogs sure love the beach

my boxers always loved the beach and travelled superb::bigsmile: