4 dog sites in Spain and Portugal?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Wyaye wires, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Can anyone recommend any sites that allow 4 dogs in the Iberian peninsular please?

We are off at the beginning of next month heading for the Algarve but I am struggling to find any sites that will allow 4 dogs; 2 or even 3 are mentioned but not 4...

Am I being too British?

Should I just wing it?

Or will it be a real problem?

Thanks, Howie...

2. canopus

canopus Funster Life Member

Howie

Did you close the deal on the S830? It doesn't have the sold sign on the web site

Ken

3. Hollyberry

Hollyberry Funster

I'd just wing it. How big are the dogs? I'm thinking 4 x Westie size dogs very different to 4 x Rottweilers. I never mentioned the cats at any sites and only admitted to 2 dogs if asked. Only got charged for the "extra" dog once I think. No one ever questioned the cats when they saw them .
    I always think if your dogs are well controlled and quiet most of the time ( they've got to bark sometimes) they are probably welcome most places.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

A lot of people think we only have two dogs as we only walk them two at a time and they do look similar!

Kath and Howie

• Like Like x 3
  5. matamoros

matamoros Funster

Ex Rochdale now Tavira, S. Brittany & Europe
    I have seen people with that many dogs at Camping Ribamar at Alcossebre but may be a little off route if you are heading for Portugal.

http://www.campingribamar.com/

A lovely site but a bit out of the way about a mile up an unmade road but not difficult we have been up several times with the fiver, it is in the ACSI discount scheme.

I have seen lots of dogs on diferent sites in Spain but never taken much notice of the number per camper.

• Like Like x 1