360 Rashers Later

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Jim, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

The smell of the cooking bacon slowly bought the funsters from their slumber at the Chester rally. They started arriving at 10 am just as it stopped raining and most had a second breakfast by 11:30. Big thanks to Tony (jaygee) Head Fryer and bacon packet opener, Roll butterers Jackie (jaygee) and Cath (Champers) And Liz, (Chrisboyo) who doubled as treasurer and payment enforcer. A lovely social breakfast. :Rofl1:

Have fun Funsters:thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Loujess

Loujess Read Only Funster

Fabulous! I'm glad you're having such a great time and would love to be there with you. Maybe soon! Have a lovely day. :BigGrin:

Ok - here's the truth. I'm really peed off and would still love to be there with you. So would Sandy who is sulking in the garage and Ellie sitting on the chair beside me, shivering after a clipping. Have a lovely day still and hope to see you all soon. :BigGrin:

Ivy

3. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

That's a rash statement to make.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ciderman

ciderman Funster

Good breakfast and saved me cooking and such good value :thumb:

5. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

Wonderful way to start a morning:thumb:

Apologies to Jim & Jaygee for complaining about the time their bacon-butty shop opened my watch must have been a tad fast:RollEyes:

6. Timetraveller

Timetraveller Funster

Nearly slept in and missed it Jim due to Network Rail jet washing their trains at 2.30am ish. :Eek!: Those who were there know what I mean :Rofl1:.

Just arrived home so it won't bother us tonight and I hope the ones staying on don't have a repeat.
    A great week-end/site with good FUN :thumb:

7. Destination Unknown

Destination Unknown Funster

Bacon Butties..mmmm

Another exciting day at Fun at Chester, Bacon buttie or two for brunch and then off into Chester for a wander around, once we got off the field as theres always a friendly face to speak to.
    Walked around the wall along the river and into the park where the treerats (grey sqibbles) scurrying around burrying there nuts which they were taken from your hand.
    Thanks Jim and team for a friendly first rally with Fun, and all we have met.

• Like Like x 1
  8. grumps147

grumps147 Funster

Yes, thank you very much Sian and Jim and all who helped in giving the many first timers like ourselves a very warm welcome, not just breakfast but also cakes and Pims. I will need Shifty to tell us what he was on last night as he never heard the noise from the Network Rail team, can he share it out next time please?