3 Mobile broadband for £5 per month (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hello Kenny,

I initially gave notice to T-Mobile over the phone. Spoke to somebody in Wales (at least she had a Welsh accent) who told me she had flagged the account to transfer to PAYG at the end of February (so no ongoing contract charges). It was later on when I was trying to get an unlock code that Customer "Services" told me there was no flag on the account. Eventually I had the problem resolved by contacting the CS Director - the office at Doxford near Sunderland responds to problems very promptly.

I agree with Paul about the Three network. Fine wherever I've tried it. Vodafone was patchy for 3G at Knutsford last weekend but Three was great.

Graham

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
HI Paul

I will see how I go on with the mobie internet sharing and if it doesnt work out I may try the PAYG three dongle from you.At least if I dont register it and I dont get contract with them then thats fair enough and I wont get stung again.

oh BTW...welcome to the forum if I didnt say it before. Im not always bitter and twisted LOL..its just that Three really did treat me very badly and wouldnt want anyone else getting the same.

Bessy regs

Kenny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back