Rally 3 MEETS DOWN SOUTH

Discussion in 'Scheduled Rallies' started by Ambilkate, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Ambilkate

Ambilkate Funster Life Member

I have been looking on Fun for the meets down south. I have our name down for Old Mo's meet and Popeye's new forest meet but i cant find the thread for the other meet . I need to make sure our names are down for all three to make it worthwhile coming down South. Can someone please put the link on this thread for me of the third meet so i can put our names down PLEASE .. Kind regards Kate xxx

• Like Like x 3
  2. Debs

Debs Funster

Hi, I don't think Jez has posted anything about next years Corfe meet.......can't remember seeing it but he pops onto Mo's thread now & again:)

@Jez and Lin
    Jez will put us straight

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pikeman

Pikeman Funster

Kate,

I think you will find that Jez & Lin have not started the thread for Norden yet. Some of us are still recovering from the last one. We will be seeing them in just over a week, so no doubt the subject will arise.

Keith :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Eve

Eve Read Only Funster

I like the idea of back to back meets,makes it worth while doing the travelling.
    I did Bagwell and Corfe this year and can recommend both, enjoyed myself enormously ,even though I could not take part in a lot,with having an old dog with me, ( Oscar ) not Anne!!!:Eeek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ambilkate

Any more info on these meets . We are out and about with very little internet don't want to miss getting our name Down . So if anyone sees the third meet can you please put our name on the list PLEASE
    Kate x

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dorset Patsy

Dorset Patsy Funster

Hi we would like to join one of the rallies,would we be welcome as beginners we live in Dorset. Dorset Patsy :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. gloworm

gloworm Funster

Hi Patsy
    Have a look in the scheduled rallies section in the forums the first post in each thread will tell you the date cost and details etc sure you will find one you would like to attend ,bit early for next summer yet details will be posted soon , our rallies are always good fun and you will be made very welcome hope to see you on one somewhere (y)
    Sue

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Eve

Eve Read Only Funster

Hi Patsy
    I consider myself a newby!, everyone is welcoming,you do have to put yourself about a bit, on the first day there is usually some form of gathering,you just get your chair and your poison,and join the group,you will be made very welcome.
    If you don,t want to do this,no one will be offended,some people just like to have there own space and people respect that, takes time to get to know people,names,and second names,but it's nice to put names to faces,

9. Ambilkate

any news yet about this third meet ?

10. Jez and Lin

Jez and Lin Funster Life Member

Still pondering over this one. To be honest we have been looking for a suitable venue for a York Rally for 2016 which would mean giving the Dorset Rally a break for a year. We have a couple of irons in the fire including some great entertainment but still need to nail a good venue which isn't proving easy. I will have more time to devote to it shortly and both Pat & Trish and Keith (masterchef) & Sue have indicated that they will be able to help so I will post as soon as I've something more concrete to give you.

• Like Like x 5
  11. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Hi @Ambilkate, will let you know if I hear as I too wish to do all three along with you.... please let me know if you hear first ... Thank you...

Still recovering from Mat Black at Dorset. Brilliant entertainment. :) You would have loved it. x

• Like Like x 4
  12. JockandRita

JockandRita Funster Life Member

Yes Joy, he was absolutely brilliant. (y)

We too are hoping the Three Meets come together,so will be keeping a keen eye out for them too. :)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

• Like Like x 4
  13. Eve

Eve Read Only Funster

Can you put me down for any one you organise ,Jez and Lyn,
    At the moment in France,do not have a time limit so might be away some time,would hate to miss the oppitunity to go on a meet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Steve

Steve Funster Life Member

like wise i hope to do the three meets. so i will be keeping an eye out for them.

15. sedge

sedge Funster

Gordon Bennett - we don't want to plan for NEXT year yet! In fact, we don't want to plan. The idea of having a Moho is so we don't have to! - our lives had to be planned all the years we were at school and worked.

Why would we want to now?

• Like Like x 1
  16. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Cos some people still have to "Work" for a living.... :clap2::rofl:

And have other commitment`s... :Smile:

• Like Like x 4
  17. sedge

sedge Funster

Well it would be a lot easier, if the NHS did a bit of forward planning really but since they have to save money I don't suppose that will improve any time soon, Mo! I know for instance I should have 2 appointments come for 'early in the new year'. They didn't specify which year and of course they probably won't write - they often don't - so the first I will know is when the text arrives 2 days prior to remind me about them. So - you can't plan ahead in case you happen to have gone abroad, to Land's End or John o' Groats!

Pete is waiting for an op, they told him in July it would be at least the end of Sept, so he's still waiting. Nowt important, like - just cancer !

• Like Like x 1
  18. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

@sedge .... Hope Pete get`s sorted as quickly as possible..... must be a terrible worry for you both..

• Like Like x 1
  19. Eve

Eve Read Only Funster

I am not a planner!,but these meets get full very quickly missed out on a few last year,so best to go on list then if you cannot make it,then reserves can take your place.

• Like Like x 1
  20. cruiser

cruiser Funster Life Member

you are right if you don't get in quick you miss out. So far only had to miss out once. So I get in early.:xwink: