LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Can I ask please, has anyone using their Feel At Home service whist abroad, had a warning message from Three, advising of a suspension of service if used for more than 2 x consecutive months outside the UK? :(

@Flamenca on another Three Sim thread has had that warning, and is also using the PAYG 12Gb sim.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Can I ask please, has anyone using their Feel At Home service whist abroad, had a warning message from Three, advising of a suspension of service if used for more than 2 x consecutive months outside the UK? :(

@Flamenca on another Three Sim thread has had that warning, and is also using the PAYG 12Gb sim.

Cheers,

Jock. :)
No. Still dreaming of going away for 2 consecutive months:envy:::bigsmile: only 11 years to go:groan:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Important note:

Hubby was nagging me to check that the Three 12gb/12month sim was okay so I stuck it in the mifi but did NOT intend to actually activate it (ie by connecting to the internet) and just go into the settings, unfortunately just turning the mifi on activated it immediately!!! :eek:

As we will use it for our holidays this year it's not a problem for us but for others if you want it to extend into next year do NOT put it in your equipment UNTIL you definitely need to activate it!!! o_O

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back