Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Bon apres midi mes copins-we are now in Aix les Bains,staying on a campsite to get washing done.I have eaten and drunk well but not wisely today ::bigsmile:
So glad I had engine remapped before this trip-the mountains have been a bit 'formidable' and more to come on our way down to the Var region next week.
Very nice customs guy at Swiss border suggested that.as we were only going to Annecy,it would be easier to stick to minor roads and avoid the vignette :Smile:
Driving through Geneva,which merits a visit in it's own right,I had this feeling of how lucky I was to be able to see all these places whilst others only dream of them.It's a feeling I get quite often since we bought Le Camping Car.
Tomorrow we are on a chocolate buying visit into Aix-and in evening there is an open air Paganini concert 100mtrs down road-with a suficiency of Pastis I will enjoy that::bigsmile:
Eh,maintenant,je vas joue petanque-a bientot mes amis.

Mike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:It's tough here-but someone has to do it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds as if you are having it rough ::bigsmile: keep on enjoying and keep us updated on your progress while we site here in the rain :cry: dreaming of our next adventure.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back