2017 Ducato querie (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
When I turn my ignition on I get an oil level check with 5 bars which I'm hoping means the oil level is ok.I also get an annoying noise each time I turn it on or off.Is there anyway to disable this please?

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
When I turn my ignition on I get an oil level check with 5 bars which I'm hoping means the oil level is ok.I also get an annoying noise each time I turn it on or off.Is there anyway to disable this please?
Hi, you are correct in regard to the oil level check, 5 bars is good.
Do you have the Comformatic gear box fitted? If so then the irritating buzzer is caused by the gear selector being in the wrong position when you turn on the ignition, if not then sorry can't offer any solutions as my moho is in storage and can't check.

OP
OP
Camper634
Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
Hi, you are correct in regard to the oil level check, 5 bars is good.
Do you have the Comformatic gear box fitted? If so then the irritating buzzer is caused by the gear selector being in the wrong position when you turn on the ignition, if not then sorry can't offer any solutions as my moho is in storage and can't check.

Thank you for the information.I think the annoying noise might be my dash cam powering up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Have you noticed how it tells you when to change gear when you've got RANGE selected on the dashboard display? I'm trying to work out if that's helpful or creeping fascism. Assuming you've got a manual gearbox anyway.

Ours doesn't make any strange noises on ignition, so your dashcam theory may be spot on.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
What I do like about the X290 with Comformatic is, instead of getting deafened by an annoying buzzer when you try to start it in gear it changes it's self into neutral - brilliant.

Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
Ours is just an irritating noise when switching off the engine. Nothing when starting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back