• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2010 Adria Martix 680SP 6 Berth (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We are downsizing so putting our much loved MH for sale.
It has a fixed bed over a large garage plus a drop down bed at the lounge and you can also make the lounge into a double although we have never done this.

This is a good quality MH with loads of extras.
Solar panel, air suspension, reversing camera, LED lights, windout awning, corner steadies, Cruise control, cab air con, fly blinds and blackout blinds to all hab windows and rooflights, Reims blinds to all cab windows, lpg refillable system, blow air heating including garage, Cobra cat1 alarm.
This really is a good quality van so if you would like more pics or info please just PM me.
Van has done 25700 and just been serviced and passed MOT, all inspections welcome from either mechanical or habitation van is HPI clear with no finance or accidents.
£38000
Here's some pics have loads more if required.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
very nice......like asdria very much. does the beer come with it...:)

whats are you downsizing to

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
very nice......like asdria very much. does the beer come with it...:)

whats are you downsizing to
We have took a while to decide and thought hard about it, finally decided on a Globecar possibly the revolution model so that when our daughter does want to come on the odd occasion we will have that extra bed.
If it doesn't sell we won't be to bothered as we love the van just think a smaller one would meet our needs for the time being, once we retire we might change our minds but that's a while away as both still in our 40s.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
We have took a while to decide and thought hard about it, finally decided on a Globecar possibly the revolution model so that when our daughter does want to come on the odd occasion we will have that extra bed.
If it doesn't sell we won't be to bothered as we love the van just think a smaller one would meet our needs for the time being, once we retire we might change our minds but that's a while away as both still in our 40s.

Ah OK! I was going to buy the Possl Road Cruiser model, even though I have had mine less than a year. but the thing is the payload is rubbish approx 3200 and that without awning etc...Its on a Maki chassis so can be upgraded to 4250 kg? I believe. but if limited to 3500kg as I am (diabetic) it dont work. a shame as a lovely van and I wanted to get expensive ebikes inside under the rear electric bed :(

hope this info useful. My German dealer weighed one for me that is how I know..Sorry

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
edit: should have said Revolution model above..I have a roadcruiser 636 FR:coffee:

but reading the above properly! I see you are relatively young so over 3500kg not a problem. Dealer I use has a new high spec auto RHD 150 bhp in stock for a good price. PM if interested....

Last edited:
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
when our daughter does want to come on the odd occasion we will have that extra bed.

Really? Once she's passed her test you won't see her for dust :rolleyes:

P.S. I like those drink holders too

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Really? Once she's passed her test you won't see her for dust :rolleyes:

P.S. I like those drink holders too
She passed last week haven't seen her since :)

Drink holders are simple but great idea as it frees up room on table and saves them being knocked over, fits a Magners nicely

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
edit: should have said Revolution model above..I have a roadcruiser 636 FR:coffee:

but reading the above properly! I see you are relatively young so over 3500kg not a problem. Dealer I use has a new high spec auto RHD 150 bhp in stock for a good price. PM if interested....
Yes we have had a look at them as you sent me the list a wee while ago so thanks for that, if ours sells we will certainly look at that one but haven't ruled out a LHD. We will just wait and see what happens to ours as we're not desperate to sell it so wont give it away.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Left hand drive a better choice in my opinion...
why pay nearly 2k extra for the privalege when you can have a brand new face lift 2015 model for less money..good luck with the sale...put it on evilbay if you want a result:)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Try putting a free advert on Gumtree. We sold ours on there in 2 days.
Not a lot of people got that sort of cash around but you never know. Thats how we bought our new one.
Good luck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back