2009 carioca 656 3x lesure batterys (1 Viewer)

anderson405

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Argyll
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 656
Exp
new
i have jusy bought a 2009 ci carioca 656 and intend to change the leisure batery from one 85 a/h to a 65 a/h underneath on the holder and 2x 65 a/h under the passenger seat then repossition the case with the jack ect. under the bench seat in the back . i will fuse them at 32 amps where they connect to the battery post and tie them all in parallel to the isolator under the drivers seat.. am i making this too simple or will i need to change the way i charge them ect. thanks for any advice /warnings
Donald :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i have a 694 and i had my battery re-positioned to rear locker so long as you dont need all the space under there that seems to be the best place as for 3 batteries why do you need em ?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

anderson405

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Argyll
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 656
Exp
new
I am on the west coast of Scotland and wild camp in places like the isle of gigha with no hook up .I had to replace the outside battery and 65 a/h ones are avalible to me.but I thought it was a bit small so can add two under the seat giving me a 195 a/h total that should give me a few days on high a as I would have to drive back and forward across the island several times to charge a single one lol . Should i put isolators on them so I can charge them one at a time .or disconnect two of them and charge them when I get home .I'm worried about killing my alternator.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back