2009 carioca 656 3x lesure batterys

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by anderson405, May 7, 2013.

1. anderson405

anderson405 Read Only Funster

i have jusy bought a 2009 ci carioca 656 and intend to change the leisure batery from one 85 a/h to a 65 a/h underneath on the holder and 2x 65 a/h under the passenger seat then repossition the case with the jack ect. under the bench seat in the back . i will fuse them at 32 amps where they connect to the battery post and tie them all in parallel to the isolator under the drivers seat.. am i making this too simple or will i need to change the way i charge them ect. thanks for any advice /warnings
    Donald :thumb:

2. ukbill

ukbill Funster

i have a 694 and i had my battery re-positioned to rear locker so long as you dont need all the space under there that seems to be the best place as for 3 batteries why do you need em ?

3. anderson405

anderson405 Read Only Funster

I am on the west coast of Scotland and wild camp in places like the isle of gigha with no hook up .I had to replace the outside battery and 65 a/h ones are avalible to me.but I thought it was a bit small so can add two under the seat giving me a 195 a/h total that should give me a few days on high a as I would have to drive back and forward across the island several times to charge a single one lol . Should i put isolators on them so I can charge them one at a time .or disconnect two of them and charge them when I get home .I'm worried about killing my alternator.