Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
Hi kissy if you don't mind telling me what are they saying the problem is and what is the fix I get that alarm going off maybe once or twice in a weekend but have ignored it until I read your post

OP
OP
kissy

kissy

Free Member
Jun 20, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
12yrs
Hi dewaltman,
Apparently there should be a capacitor and a diode linking on the black and red wires to the sure flu water pump, ours has not got these fitted, so we are hopeful that the fitting of them next weekend might cure the problem. Watch this space.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
kissy

kissy

Free Member
Jun 20, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
12yrs
Hi dewaltman,
I am pleased to let you know that the part was fitted by Wayne at our dealers David-fuller.co.uk, and it was a complete success. David Fullers have been excellent throughout and have been let down by the main Rapido dealer (I think you know who) at Newark throughout this process. However Richard at Wokingham Rapido, came to our rescue what a really nice man and Company they are too. I would recommend anyone who has a Rapido to deal with either of these companies. David Fuller is in Gunthorpe Nottingham. NG 14 7ER. and Wokingham Rapido are of course in Wokingham Berks. RG41 2ES. If either Company is reading this WELl DONE TO YOU BOTH.

Deleted User
Really glad you have had a good outcome with your Rapido.

spongy

OP
OP
kissy

kissy

Free Member
Jun 20, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
12yrs
Thanks Spongy,
We really have not forgotten that you recommended Richard to us, I told him you had. I am so pleased that we joined this club, it is so nice if we can help each other out.
Thanks a million Spongy
Kissy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back