• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

2007 Autosleeper Trident T5 (1 Viewer)

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
The time has come to reluctantly part with our beloved campervan as we are wanting to try something a little bit bigger with a lounge area. We will be going away in it for 10 days starting this weekend so it isnt available till after that but just thought I'd put it up anyway in case we end up in an area close to someone who would like to view it.

It is an Autosleeper Trident T5, 2007, 2.5 automatic , 4 berth, with aircon, cruise control, night heater, 12v/240v and all the other autosleeper luxuries. Fantastic build quality as per autosleepers reputation. Only 119,000 miles and with extensive service history. will come with 12 months MOT (in having a service and MOT today), new wheel and tyres less than 500 miles ago. Runs and drives absolutely faultlessly. easy to park - fits in a car space. This has to be the cheapest 2007 autosleeper trident around at only £19,995

I will post interior pics as soon as i get the van back tomorrow from MOT station

Attachments

• IMG_6657.JPG
    IMG_6657.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6712.JPG
    IMG_6712.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Hel999
Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
oops, really sorry. We ended up trading it in against an AS Suffolk. i forgot i'd posted it on here. It is for sale at Fullers Leisure though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back