1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

FOR SALE 2007 Autosleeper Trident T5

Discussion in 'Motorhomes for sale' started by Hel999, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Hel999

Hel999 Funster

The time has come to reluctantly part with our beloved campervan as we are wanting to try something a little bit bigger with a lounge area. We will be going away in it for 10 days starting this weekend so it isnt available till after that but just thought I'd put it up anyway in case we end up in an area close to someone who would like to view it.

It is an Autosleeper Trident T5, 2007, 2.5 automatic , 4 berth, with aircon, cruise control, night heater, 12v/240v and all the other autosleeper luxuries. Fantastic build quality as per autosleepers reputation. Only 119,000 miles and with extensive service history. will come with 12 months MOT (in having a service and MOT today), new wheel and tyres less than 500 miles ago. Runs and drives absolutely faultlessly. easy to park - fits in a car space. This has to be the cheapest 2007 autosleeper trident around at only £19,995

I will post interior pics as soon as i get the van back tomorrow from MOT station

Attached Files:

2. Spanishsteve

Spanishsteve Funster

Any internal pic, please ?

3. Hel999

Hel999 Funster

oops, really sorry. We ended up trading it in against an AS Suffolk. i forgot i'd posted it on here. It is for sale at Fullers Leisure though.

4. Spanishsteve

Spanishsteve Funster

Ok thanks.