• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2005 LHD Weinsberg Meteor 790 Tag Axle 6 Berth Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Wirral, North West England
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We are selling our 2005 LHD Weinsberg Meteor 790 Tag Axle 6 Berth Motorhome as we are looking to downsize. The condition inside & out is superb for a ten year old. It has covered only 38,400km (23,860 miles) from new with one previous owner.

LUXURY FIAT DUCATO MOTORHOME WEINSBERG 790 METEOR TAG AXEL 6 BERTH FULL SERVICE HISTORY, ONLY 23,800 MILES (38,400km) , 6 BERTH, LHD
OUR LOVELY MOTORHOME IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. GENUINE REASON FOR SALE.
INSIDE THE LAYOUT CONSISTS OF OVER CAB DOUBLE BED, Centre DINETTE WITH BENCH SEAT OPPOSITE, THIS COMBINED WITH THE SWIVEL CAPTAIN CHAIR (Passenger seat Only) PROVIDES LOADS OF LOUNGE SPACE. ALSO SUPPLIES A COUPLE OF EXTRA SAFETY BELTS (4 in the rear & 2 front seatbelts) AND CONVERTS NICELY IN TO ANOTHER DOUBLE BED. AT THE REAR YOU HAVE THE LARGE DOUBLE FIXED BED WITH LARGE HEATED GARAGE UNDERNEATH AND LARGE EXTERNAL ACCESS DOORS either side.
FULLY WINTERISED WITH DOUBLE FLOOR ALL BLOWN AIR HEATED.
The Motorhome COMES WITH PLENTY OF EXTRAS FOR EXAMPLE, TV & DVD Player, Winder Cab Blind, Front Cab Outside Insulation Cover by SILVERSCREENS, ROLL OUT AWNING AND Roof mounted Air Conditioner/Heater as well as an 230v inverter & full blown air heating & hot water.
Privacy curtains separate rear bedroom, toilet/dressing area and kitchen.
Full ambient lighting in rear bedroom & lounge.
Main habitation door fly screen & full flyscreens & blinds throughout.
Electric sunroof with fly & blind screens.
FIAT DUCATO 130 BHP 2.8 BASE VEHICLE, THE WEINSBERG METEOR IS HIGH SPEC, LUXURY MOTOR CARAVAN AND THIS ONE IS A BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE. LEFT HAND DRIVE, 5 SPEED MANUAL
Manufacturer WEINSBERG Model 790 Meteor
Colour White
Steering Wheel Left-hand drive
Mileage 23,600 Miles
First Registration Date 2005/06/07
Condition Used Previous Owners 2
Engine Size (in cc) 2,800
Transmission Manual Fuel Diesel
Number of Axles 3 Width --
Number of Bedrooms 2
Sleeping Capacity 6
Full Size Fridge / Freezer Fridge
MOT until: 13/04/2016
!!!!!!VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!!!!!! The Motorhome is located in the Wirral CH63 area and any test drive & inspection welcomed.
Call or text 07526127403 for further info or more photo's. Has to be seen to be appreciated. Test drive today. Just been to the Adriatic & back with no problems whatsoever. A dream to drive with Cruise Control and very steady on the road.
Please not this Motorhome weighs 4500kg and a Class C or C1 license is required.

Price @ £24,999.00

DSCF1190.jpg

DSCF2094.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2098.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2097.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2124.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

Last edited:

DLT

Sep 2, 2013
pencoed
Funster No
MH
swift c/built
Exp
We are selling our 2005 LHD Weinsberg Meteor 790 Tag Axle 6 Berth Motorhome as we are looking to downsize. The condition inside & out is superb for a ten year old. It has covered only 38,400km (23,860 miles) from new with one previous owner.

LUXURY FIAT DUCATO MOTORHOME WEINSBERG 790 METEOR TAG AXEL 6 BERTH FULL SERVICE HISTORY, ONLY 23,800 MILES (38,400km) , 6 BERTH, LHD
OUR LOVELY MOTORHOME IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. GENUINE REASON FOR SALE.
INSIDE THE LAYOUT CONSISTS OF OVER CAB DOUBLE BED, Centre DINETTE WITH BENCH SEAT OPPOSITE, THIS COMBINED WITH THE SWIVEL CAPTAIN CHAIR (Passenger seat Only) PROVIDES LOADS OF LOUNGE SPACE. ALSO SUPPLIES A COUPLE OF EXTRA SAFETY BELTS (4 in the rear & 2 front seatbelts) AND CONVERTS NICELY IN TO ANOTHER DOUBLE BED. AT THE REAR YOU HAVE THE LARGE DOUBLE FIXED BED WITH LARGE HEATED GARAGE UNDERNEATH AND LARGE EXTERNAL ACCESS DOORS either side.
FULLY WINTERISED WITH DOUBLE FLOOR ALL BLOWN AIR HEATED.
The Motorhome COMES WITH PLENTY OF EXTRAS FOR EXAMPLE, TV & DVD Player, Winder Cab Blind, Front Cab Outside Insulation Cover by SILVERSCREENS, ROLL OUT AWNING AND Roof mounted Air Conditioner/Heater as well as an 230v inverter & full blown air heating & hot water.
Privacy curtains separate rear bedroom, toilet/dressing area and kitchen.
Full ambient lighting in rear bedroom & lounge.
Main habitation door fly screen & full flyscreens & blinds throughout.
Electric sunroof with fly & blind screens.
FIAT DUCATO 130 BHP 2.3 BASE VEHICLE, THE WEINSBERG METEOR IS HIGH SPEC, LUXURY MOTOR CARAVAN AND THIS ONE IS A BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE. LEFT HAND DRIVE, 5 SPEED MANUAL
Manufacturer WEINSBERG Model 790 Meteor
Colour White
Steering Wheel Left-hand drive
Mileage 23,600 Miles
First Registration Date 2005/06/07
Condition Used Previous Owners 2
Engine Size (in cc) 2,800
Transmission Manual Fuel Diesel
Number of Axles 3 Width --
Number of Bedrooms 2
Sleeping Capacity 6
Full Size Fridge / Freezer Fridge
MOT until: 13/04/2016
!!!!!!VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!!!!!!!! The Motorhome is located in the Wirral CH63 area and any test drive & inspection welcomed.
Call or text 07526127403 for further info or more photo's. Has to be seen to be appreciated. Test drive today. Just been to the Adriatic & back with no problems whatsoever. A dream to drive with Cruise Control and very steady on the road.
Please not this Motorhome weighs 4500kg and a Class C or C1 license is required.

Price @ £26,899

DSCF1190.jpg

DSCF2094.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2098.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

DSCF2097.jpg

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2124.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

OP
OP
Weinsbergaman

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Last & final reduction. We will keep her if no ones shows any interest. Currently on ebay but will be withdrawn 12 hours prior to auction finishing so don't go by that ;) Only put it on the there to showcase her.

Priced to sell @ £24,999 ovvno.

Got to be the bargain of the year (y)

OP
OP
Weinsbergaman

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Still for sale @ £24,999 ovvno but to encourage a sale I will deliver her to any part of England, Wales or Southern Scotland Free Of Charge (As long as you give me a lift to the nearest station (y) and I receive a small deposit first) Can't say fairer than that :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
CRIKEY :eek: you only managed 800 miles since February? :eek:

OP
OP
Weinsbergaman

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
CRIKEY :eek: you only managed 800 miles since February? :eek:

What on earth on you on about??

FYI since April (Didn't own it in February) we have travelled 6099km which equates to 3790 miles.

If there is any more information you require just message me. Why on earth you'd leave a comment like that is beyond me but feel free to enlighten me :rolleyes:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
You said when you bought it, it had 23000 miles on the clock.
Is your speedo broke? Lol

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Oops, just realised you bought it in April (23K miles)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Glad you sold it I'm sure you'll love your new van as much as your last !

Vlad .

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Bought in April 32301km (20070 miles) Sold in September 38400km (23860 miles) to be exact.

Why on earth are you bothered?? It's Saturday night, get out & enjoy yourself ;)

Well since you asked why I will tell you. You are the one who quoted the mileage of the vehicle on an earlier post, you are the one who took offence to my previous remark and came back for more answers.

Don't shoot me, I simply questioned the fact that you appeared to have only done 800 miles or so since buying the van.

I can only assume you made a miscalculation :rolleyes:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Well, for the benefit of other members of this forum I think you have crossed the boundaries and your final post (16) is offensive and downright rude.

You might benefit from reading the rules of this forum to avoid making the same mistake in the future.

I have reported this to @Jim

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Well, for the benefit of other members of this forum I think you have crossed the boundaries and your final post (16) is offensive and downright rude.

You might benefit from reading the rules of this forum to avoid making the same mistake in the future.

I have reported this to @Jim

You are really being a bit full on...his last post was changed, he withdrew his mild rebuke....move on?

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Having just reported your offensive remark I see that it has been deleted (by Jim I assume) so others can no longer judge for themselves.

Perhaps a line can now be drawn and the subject closed.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
You are really being a bit full on...his last post was changed, he withdrew his mild rebuke....move on?
Err, just crossed posts there Judge...... I was referring to his post that called me a muppet and has been deleted

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Calling someone a muppet and telling them to get a life, gets you a ban. I can't make rule 1 any simpler really.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back