2005 Ducato front seat covers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by oldflemo, Aug 8, 2016.

1. oldflemo

oldflemo Funster

Hi, looking for advice please as to where to purchase good quality seat covers for the above.
    Bought some off ebay (SB Seat Covers Ltd) and am sending them back as quality and fit were not exactly acceptable for the £80 we paid.
    Look forward to your advice.
    Thanks
    Ian

2. Langtoftlad

Langtoftlad Funster Life Member

I "covered" my 2004 Ducato front seats with... Skyeskyns sheepskins - lubberly, comfy & luxurious (y).
    So have a few other Funsters - enough for them to offer us a discount... just search skyeskns for threads.
    https://www.skyeskyns.co.uk/

3. Feltwell

Feltwell Funster

Never quite understood the sheepskin on seats thing - do you not boil in summer? I'm generally too warm most of the time anyway, I like it to be cold.

I've not long ago put on covers from SB and I think mine are OK - only mistake I made was telling them I had armrests - I do, but they then came with openings not quite in the right place. As the armrests bolt on I should have just got covers without holes and then pierced the fabric for the bolts to go through.

The fit's not perfect but I think I'd only get better if the seats were professionally reupholstered, rather than buying slip-on covers.

The fabric that converters use to recover the original cab seats to match the rest of the van ever seems to be as tough as the original fabric the vehicle makers use. My driver's seat was starting to get tatty by 25k miles, I've seen others the same.

4. Langtoftlad

Langtoftlad Funster Life Member

5. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

@Wombles has a new pair of town and country covers for sale

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1