Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Hi all

Just been to check over oils etc prior to a trip tomorrow and when I ran engine the 'little spanner' indicator on the speedo has not dissapeared as it normaly does. It's not due a service yet (only done in January) and the handbook being all in German does not help. Its a 2002 Hymer on a Fiat Ducato 2.8.

The oil level is showing as being between the high mark and the full, although I would not have expected it to be this...anyone any thoughts?

Cheers Dave

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
On mine the little spanner lights up when service is due, it might well be you had yours serviced before it was due and now now lights up mistakenly telling you it is due for service There is a simple way to switch that off by th garage you had it serviced in Jan.

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Thanks

On mine the little spanner lights up when service is due, it might well be you had yours serviced before it was due and now now lights up mistakenly telling you it is due for service There is a simple way to switch that off by th garage you had it serviced in Jan.

Your spot on 1948... I've just re-set it over the phone with my service garage SMC Motorhomes in Newark. It seems that it must be showing to be able to re-set it.

Thanks Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back