LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We set off from Liverpool on Friday to pick up the RMB trailer in Reichshof Germany. Arrived Saturday morning to find all the lights were 12 volt and I had to change 24 bulbs, as the bus is 24 volt :Doh:. Then set off for the winter quarters in Benidorm, arriving at 8pm last night. Picked up the scooters this morning from my little man that can in Benidorm and started the task of wiring the trailer for mains. Have decided to fit mains input sockets on the rear of the bus and front of the trailer, these will be coupled with a mains suzy wire. The bus socket is wired to the inverter circuit on the van and this will allow me to charge the scooters whilst in transit. Have got all the hardware now and the bus internal garage wiring is now complete. Just got to wire the trailer tomorrow and the jobs a good un. Whilst we were messing about with mains circuitry I fitted two 3 gang sockets in the bus garage which work off either mains when on hookup or inverter when travelling. I must say am over the moon with this trailer as its a one off, RMB only built one for a client that wanted to tow his Porsche Speedster without getting it dirty. Somebody by the name of B, Becker on the order. I wonder if it was Boris ?.
Ah well, a couple of days work and then a couple of weeks sitting in the sun. The new site is looking well and I have booked my pitch for the winter.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Cant you stay still for a few days... :winky:::bigsmile:

What you done with your Mate... lost him... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Brill, so now you can carry enough bio to get you there and back.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Cant you stay still for a few days... :winky:::bigsmile:

What you done with your Mate... lost him... :winky::ROFLMAO:

He is on distance work. Somewhere called Stratford. He asked me to nip and check if they have his new pitch ready in Benidorm seeing I was this side the channel. Wait till he gets my fuel bill :Cool:.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I just knew you would buy that trailer or spend the rest of your days wishing you had done so .I f I were you I would keep the other van until you get the right money for it from someone that is clued up and knows the true value of quality I wish I had the room

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I just knew you would buy that trailer or spend the rest of your days wishing you had done so .I f I were you I would keep the other van until you get the right money for it from someone that is clued up and knows the true value of quality I wish I had the room

I had to buy it. They only made one, so where would I find another. Re the 670, there has been a lot of interest since we left home with very serious potential buyer who wanted to leave a deposit and I told him he could have first refusal when I get home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back